Put down that razorblade, revolver, pillbottle, etc....

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:Put down that razorblade, revolver, pillbottle, etc....
By Tavarua on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 02:24 pm: Edit

....Eugene.

By Mr_Rabid on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 01:58 pm: Edit

Well, the remembering and typing aren't as important for web generated traffic, but for someone seeing it in print...

In any case personal webspace is less stable (from both a technical and business perspective.)

If you leave it there, *back it up* on your hard drive.

By Wolfgang on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 06:05 am: Edit

the skeletal bicycle is an higher reincarnation of Alfred Jarry right ?

By Wolfgang on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 06:03 am: Edit

I use part of specimen006 as my forum icon on another board and did so for about a year now. I now adjusted the reference link in my profile there. Thanks.

By Drbeer on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:00 pm: Edit

I like some of your photographs. Also your skeletal bicycle (I believe that is what it was) was very interesting.
You need to put up more photos of your art!

By Anatomist on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:48 pm: Edit

Once I start making some new stuff, or otherwise get some enthusiasm for renewing the site, I'll probably get some kind of domain name. My old site name was pretty clunky too, but my Camille Claudel site got listed or linked in a few places and I got emails from all over the world about it. From that I got the idea that the domain name may be less important than getting the site linked up and listed in the right places. How many people are actually going to write it down and type it in anyway?

K.

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 09:29 pm: Edit

www.myfavoritebeatlesong.com

By Mr_Rabid on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 08:49 pm: Edit

Damn- why you at some whackass bellsouth personal shit, yo?

Get yo ass a domain, fool!

How all them art-ho honeys sposed to find you, they gotta get you digits "personal.blahdefuckinblah.someshit/whatthefuck"?

You need to be all like 'yo baby, www.smooovegroves.com' click on by, I show you mah blowtorch...

By Anatomist on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 06:13 pm: Edit

For those of you on the verge of killing yourself due to the disappearance of my website a few months ago: abort your suicide attempts now. I just put it back up, albeit with an ugly new URL: http://personal.atl.bellsouth.net/jax/a/n/anatomis/
(There is no new content as of yet, but I'm setting up a new studio now.)

For those of you whose current suicide efforts have nothing to do with being deprived of my website, please carry on as you were.

For those of you aren't currently planning or executing a suicide attempt - especially those who don't give a rat's ass about my site - what have you really got to live for anyway?

K.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation