NEW ABSINTHE!!!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:NEW ABSINTHE!!!
By Pablo on Friday, February 15, 2002 - 12:16 am: Edit

Drink it and post the review. If its good, market it!
(If it kills you we will all have a drink in your memory!)

By Pikkle on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 03:35 pm: Edit

Fine then... Dirty Monkey smile up to you!

By Tavarua on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 03:01 pm: Edit

"Jah smiles down upon you!"

That's not a fair gauge. Jah smiles at everyone, he's fucking stoned out of his mind.

Tav,
(hitting the mighty chalice)

By Pikkle on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 10:33 am: Edit

I have no idea what's in that bottle... seriously, I found it in an old abandoned lab in our building, could be... anything!

By Baz on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 07:14 am: Edit

Ah, fried mucous membranes... mmmmmm!
If dirty monkey likes it, I MUST HAVE IT!!!

By Pantagruel on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 07:09 am: Edit

Pikky,

looks like a bunch of chloraseptic in a different bottle. Did you ever use that stuff. mmmmm...mentholy. Perhaps it's not something for the young generation. I just remember that my mum would spray that nasty stuff down our throats when we were sick. Good n' numby.

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 12:05 am: Edit

Alright, back to bed, to get up in an hour and a 1/2, then back to bed for an hour, to get up and go to work.
Gee, why do I feel fatigued during the day?

By Pan on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 12:04 am: Edit

Speaking of necrophilia . . .

Remind me to tell you guys the joke about the two coroners sometime. It even involves a pickle.

G'night.

-Dev

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 12:03 am: Edit

The less they can move, the easier I can please 'em.

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 11:56 pm: Edit

Oh, you old necrophiliac you!

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 11:54 pm: Edit

Pikkle the alchemist,

Put me down for a 6 pack. Today's V-D. Valentine's Day, and I gotta keep my wimmins happy.

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 11:49 pm: Edit

Jah smiles down upon you!

By Pan on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 11:24 pm: Edit

Dear Clausen's -

You frighten me. A lot. And that's not easy to do; I once bitched my way through a dorm-fire without batting an eyelash.

I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Love and BioHazard suits,

-Dev

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:29 pm: Edit

Damn dirty apes!
nahakitunya.jpg

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:28 pm: Edit

Nahakitunya likes it too!!!
nahakitunya.jpg

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:26 pm: Edit

oops... damn dirty ape!
monkeybliss.jpg

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 10:24 pm: Edit

In between slinging hot slabs of steel and blowing up slag, I like to sometimes sneak up to the metallurgical labs, see what their up to. They let me touch all sorts of interesting things... so I got to thinking, hey, got all these big tubes and glass things, why don't I make my own absinthe! So I did... and here it is...

Introducing my new absinthe, La Saler Bleue, (22º Baume.) A unique blend of A. Absinthium, herbs, polychlorinated biphenyls, asbestos and hyrdrochloric acid set this absinthe apart from others. The color step is achieved naturally from the A. Absinthium, hydrochloric acid and grass from behind the mill. It has 200 mg of thujone and a Hazmat number of 1789. It produces a very subtle louche but what it lacks in anise, it more than makes up for in class 3 carcinogens. Some describe it as intoxicatingly toxic, heavily caustic with an aftertaste reminiscent of fried mucous membranes in vineager. Most reported it left them breathless, even lifeless.
This very unique industrial blend is being offered in a collectors series 2 ounce topette, complete with lid for the unbelievably low low price of $199.99 plus $55.00 shipping and handling. Orders will be limited so please act now. THIS ABSINTHE HAS DIRTY MONKEY'S SEAL OF APPROVAL!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation