On the next Springer: Alcohol gave me epilepsy!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:On the next Springer: Alcohol gave me epilepsy!
By Sicboy13 on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 02:26 pm: Edit

If I can be the Michelle Pfeiffer character then it's all good

By Don_Walsh on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 10:50 am: Edit

I thought I'd play the Medellin end of things.

Anyway, don't you know who was the mastermind behind the cartels? Who took a few small time Colombian operators and taught them finance, industrialization, organization, intelligence and all the keystones of any multi national corporation?

Robert Vesco, who looted his giant mutual funds operation in the late 60s of hundreds of millions of dollars and became a 'fugitive financier'. Now in prison in Cuba, a chip in the big endgame for Fidel.

He was to the cartels what Meyer Lansky was to the Syndicate. The money man, the one who showed them how do and what to and when to from Chile to Bermuda and beyond.

By Sicboy13 on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 10:35 am: Edit

this is a great idea, please elaborate. Can Don play the Robert Logia character?

By Larsbogart on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 08:23 am: Edit

not with america's mayor in miami you dont.
larsbogart

By Don_Walsh on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 07:04 am: Edit

That's it. Al Pacino playing Ted with M16 and 40mm grenade launcher, defending his fairy-dealer Miami mansion as the Czech Mafia storms the place with Mac-10s...

By Brett on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 01:01 am: Edit

Just watched the WNBC clip. That's funny - eplispey from absinthe? It might explain why those five people were butchered and the hospital torched in those six hours I can't remember.

Absinthe empire? Its like that line from Scarface about the illegal empire that stretches across the Andes.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation