Life after Jade? (cont...)

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:Life after Jade? (cont...)
By Sicboy13 on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 06:07 pm: Edit

I dont know what I've been told....but Kriss Kross'll make ya..JUMP! JUMP!

By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 06:03 pm: Edit

Yuh gots ta shpank dat 'bird. Get the bottom riled up.

By Sicboy13 on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 05:49 pm: Edit

I finin ta get my drank on, hold it now...HIT IT!

By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 05:08 pm: Edit

800 rules my 'hood.

By Sicboy13 on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 05:05 pm: Edit

Quite it, I be chokin up O.E. ow-ready!! Whooo-yee!

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 04:22 pm: Edit

Sicle seller,

Doesn't equine anus mean horse's ass?
You know you better than I do, I guess.

Jockey!

By Sicboy13 on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 04:06 pm: Edit

Thank you LL, I know I read how to do it once, but I fell of my horse & hit my head, thus I forgot how, wish me luck

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 05:35 pm: Edit

E.A.,

Read "Formatting" on the La Fee Verte menu.
Then cross your fingers.

By Sicboy13 on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 02:52 pm: Edit

Sad, but true example of failing to check ones self, ultimately resulting in the wrecking of said person. On the serious 2 1/2 percent tip, how do I post a pic to a thread? Class..anyone?

By Pan on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 02:24 pm: Edit

One might go so far as to say he got to' up from the flo' up.

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 11:34 am: Edit

True that.

By Sicboy13 on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 07:09 am: Edit

from the threads I've read, this terminus fella appears to have failed in checking himself; hense, he riggity wrecked himself. `da jockey

By Anatomist on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 07:47 pm: Edit

I still think that all he needed was just some nice time in the garage building birdhouses.

By Marccampbell on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 06:31 pm: Edit

admin,

thanks for giving the boot to terminus.
he has enetered into the realm of trolldom.

By Pan on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 08:45 am: Edit

Foul. Insult most foul. Dirty pool, old bean.
-Dev

By Terminus on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 06:03 am: Edit

*** DELETED ***

By Pan on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 08:46 am: Edit

** le sigh **

By Don_Walsh on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 08:29 am: Edit

Oh, just fr openers, ASSHOLE, I suppose I don't know about Public Key Encryption, usually referred to as PKI? I just toss this out as one of those things I am supposed to be ignorant of...I don't know anything about large prime numbers, about one way trapdoor functions, or about the long tussle between the academics who thought this up and the NSA that really would prefer that such technology didn't exist outside of Ft George H Meade? I wouldn't know anything about their insipid DES (Digitial Encryption Standard) which of course is a joke.

However, I am certainly not going to debate you about the security protocols of any bank.

By the way -- fuck you!

By Oxygenee on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 07:28 am: Edit

Please leave at once Terminus, or I shall have the newly released 250W "Trespasser" shipped to Don, to use on you as he sees fit.
http://www.fukingmachines.com/meetthemachines/machine_trespasser.php

By Anatomist on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 07:12 am: Edit

This one looks nice:

birdhouse1

...or maybe you could start with this one:

birdhouse2

By Terminus on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 04:34 am: Edit

"In general, the banks we are talking to and investigating use more advanced encyption systems that simply SSL
(128 bit or not). However I am not going to enumerate the details not am I going to list the financial institutions.

Terminus isn't interested in credit card safety/fraud or computer security, he is only a one man wannabe wrecking
crew. He is not asking questions about other vendors' CC merchant accounts, or about bullshit third party payment
options that we regard as unacceptable, he is just slinging mud at us.

He isn't fooling anybody."
So tell me, Donster, if the banks you are talking to and investigating use more advanced encyption systems thaN simply SSL (128 bit or not), what do they use?

You cannot enumerate the details because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You may be able to bullshit most of the people here on many subjects, but I'd like to know about these "more advanced encryption systems that (sic, supposed to be than) simply SSL (128 bit or not)."

Stick to guns and distilling sour corn mash, because you don't know jack about the internet.

By Don_Walsh on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 03:30 am: Edit

19th hole for me. I'll take the high road, you'll take the low road, and I'll get pickled afore ya!

By Pikkle on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 01:18 am: Edit

Put your driver where your mouth is... goddamned Thai generals and all!!!

By Pikkle on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 01:16 am: Edit

I'll see you on the first tee old man...

By Don_Walsh on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 11:33 pm: Edit

More interesting than your god damned monkey pics over and over again. That ceased to be funny a long time ago.

By Pikkle on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 11:30 pm: Edit

*fucking snore*

By Don_Walsh on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 10:23 pm: Edit

FWIIW, I have never heard of "International Bank of Asia (Hong Kong)". Terminus is playing sleuth again and he hasn't got the noggin for it.

If I bank in HK I use Hong Kong & Shanghai Bank, Bank of China, or one of the other big operators.

Bank of Asia is a Thailand bank, majority owned by a Dutch banking group that is one of the top six largest in the world, and also operates in USA. ABN-AMRO is the name. It has nothing to do with IBA(HK) and neither do we.

Whether or not we wnd up doing our CC merchant account at BOA is an open question. We have several other choices in Thailand, and elsewhere -- Hong Kong is not an attractive one for CC merchant accounts as it happens, because the tax environment and admin overhead is unattractive.

In general, the banks we are talking to and investigating use more advanced encyption systems that simply SSL (128 bit or not). However I am not going to enumerate the details not am I going to list the financial institutions.

Terminus isn't interested in credit card safety/fraud or computer security, he is only a one man wannabe wrecking crew. He is not asking questions about other vendors' CC merchant accounts, or about bullshit third party payment options that we regard as unacceptable, he is just slinging mud at us.

He isn't fooling anybody.

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 05:12 pm: Edit

Take on Ouchy, sure. But win against a straight razor wielding pro-dom, DJ clown?

Pfftt. Yeah, right!

crouchmean

By Chrysippvs on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 03:22 pm: Edit

"Did you draw that?"

no, the great old one revealed it to me. I just preach it from the mountain top...

- J

By Admin on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 03:16 pm: Edit

Hello Squiddy?

the arbiter of all conflicts.

I bet he could take on Ouchy anyday!

By Mr_Rabid on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 03:14 pm: Edit

Did you draw that?

By Pikkle on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 03:14 pm: Edit

Fuck that shit...

DM.jpg

Dirty monkey loves you!

By Chrysippvs on Saturday, February 16, 2002 - 03:12 pm: Edit