Gold Medal

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:Gold Medal
By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 11:53 am: Edit

Uh, I'm 99% sure PV was kidding.
I know Pan and I were.

By Baz on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 11:39 am: Edit

Good call, Don.

By Don_Walsh on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 07:43 am: Edit

After all the IOC bribery scandals of the last decade -- does anyone really give a shit?

There's a double standard. Athletes are supposed to be able to stand up under a microscope and pee into a cup interminably, but the fucking COMMITTEE MEMBERS are among the biggest crooks on the planet.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 06:48 am: Edit

The International Panthem, of course.

By Perruche_Verte on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 05:00 am: Edit

There appears to be a row going on between the judges over which national anthem should be played for the god Pan. Also, one of the Americans is trying to raise a stink over missing drug test results or something, but I think it'll blow over.

By Pan on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 11:20 pm: Edit

:tears:

I feel sooooo happy!

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 09:33 pm: Edit

The winner! 1st East Coast poster after midnight Feb. 18, 2002 local time.

I award you the gold.

By Pan on Sunday, February 17, 2002 - 09:18 pm: Edit

I want one. The IOC seems to just be handing out gold medals, and I wanna stake my claim. It can be for most anything, I'm not picking. I'll take one in curling, luge, snowboarding, French-Algerian goat-shearing . . . whatever. Make something up. If I have to make some claim about bad judging, I can do that, too. I don't even particularly care for the French. The only Frenchman I know is a depressive and a bite-in-the-ass.

So, to repeat: MEDAL ME. NOW!

-Dev

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation