A day in the woods...

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:A day in the woods...
By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 07:19 am: Edit

Perruche Verte,

Word around the campfire is that Shane is indeed playing in Chicago. I have no idea if that is in your neck of the woods, but if you haven't seen the Big Fella live, it's worth a couple hours drive to see.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 06:02 am: Edit

Pant,
Call or e-mail to work this out.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 05:43 am: Edit

We'll hook ya up w/a way home. May have to crash @ PantyManor for an hour or too though. Or, alternately, you could come up to Louchey's Cabin in the Sky, and join Head, Dogboy and I when we tour Yuengling the next day. Then we'll run you back down home. Maybe it will be nice enough to sit outside at the Raubsville Tavern for a scoop or 2.
We will be meeting my buds, Johnny and Anita Shaneshite @ the Irish pub next to the TLA. The band (minus Shane) stopped in for a pre-show drink there last time. We're planning on shmoozin' 'em w/a round or 2 for some backstage passes.

By Pantagruel on Monday, February 25, 2002 - 04:32 am: Edit

re. Shane & Popes...I thinks so...but we'll be driving up fom DC that eve and the wife might drop me off in Philly w/ no way home.....................(hint).............though I'm sure y'all will be taking the NE ext.

cherrio,

P

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 04:20 pm: Edit

Amos and Panty,

You gets sillier, and mo' sillier! That would be a custom footrest I'm using Jackson. After luggin' all that fuckin' stone, you damn well know I made the hearth comfy.

And that would be the oft mentioned, and occasionally seen, Dogboy starting the blaze. Punt-an'drool, Dogboy is coming to the Shaney Mac fling too, as well as the special guest. Ya in or not? Inquiring lushes want to know.

By Pantagruel on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 04:02 pm: Edit

screw the wood, that's the lumber of his disk on tent, looks like Livah was settin' his shoe in the hearth instead.

kickin' it back old school boyeeeeeeee!
as i finish up my bei...almost done...

oi!,
Robert Plantagruel

By Tavarua on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 02:23 pm: Edit

You make a strong point, but tell me this, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 02:17 pm: Edit

Yes Tikky, we were lost for 3 days, threw our map away, ate all our food the 2nd day, kept crossing the same river instead of following it one way or the other, slept at night when the "bad things" were attacking us instead of hiking at night and sleeping during the day.
We deserved a damn drink or 3.

By Tavarua on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 02:00 pm: Edit

The Bleue Swiss Project?

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 01:58 pm: Edit

c:mydocuments000100.jpg

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 01:53 pm: Edit

c:mydocuments98.jpg

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 01:50 pm: Edit

c:mydocuments000103.jpg

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 01:45 pm: Edit

A lovely day here in eastern Pa. Perfect for fairy squeezin's by a fire.
c:mydocuments95.jpeg
c:\mydocuments000103.jpg

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation