So how much longer does this mean?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:So how much longer does this mean?
By Mr_Rabid on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:47 pm: Edit

I am squishy! I was actually one of the Care Bears till I got canned.

I was called 'don't pet him when he's eating' bear.

The fired me over that whole Strawberry Shortcake thing.

I still say, tarts are meant to be eaten, and there were plenty left over when I was done.

By Don_Walsh on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:36 pm: Edit

I'll have a little chat (BIF! BANG! CRASH!) with the BEL folks and find out why some of you aren't getting your updates from their ML.

By Verawench on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:36 pm: Edit

Now I've gone and made myself hungry.

By Verawench on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:34 pm: Edit

The only squishy thing about Mr. Rabid is the morsels of warm human flesh between his teeth that he's torn off like so much bloody biscuit.

By Verawench on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:33 pm: Edit

Not by the look of those vile vampiric teeth of yours.

By Mr_Rabid on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:29 pm: Edit

I'm not hopeless or naive, but rather kinda squishy.

By Verawench on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:21 pm: Edit

NEW ON EBAY:

A Jade Absinthe original - a pre-release email sent to the hopeless and the naive.

A low starting bid of $150 per line of text.

By Pikkle on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:19 pm: Edit

Hey LL... I'll sell you an extra email if it will give even more gonads and strife...

By Verawench on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:18 pm: Edit

Think back carefully, Louched.

Were you excited before the email? What KIND of excited are we talking about?

By Louched_Liver on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 07:49 pm: Edit

I got one.

I was very excited.

Really.

C'mon, I was!

By Verawench on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 07:47 pm: Edit

Uh..

you people still care?

Amazing.

By Pikkle on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 07:09 pm: Edit

I got like four of them so anyone who didn't get one, I got yours... I'm putting them up for auction on eBay as well so bid high and bid often...

By Themagicman on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 06:49 pm: Edit

I got that same e-mail as well

By I_B_Puffin on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 06:43 pm: Edit

I thought someone from BEL would be here to elaborate. Last time Jade was almost ready to ship was a year ago. I'm hoping it won't be another year before the next announcement.

By Morriganlefey on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 10:03 am: Edit

I'm in the same boat, Drbeer. I've been here since the Dark Ages and signed up for the mailing list when it first started (twice, I believe), but do I get these updates? Nay.

Crying on me pilla,
- M

By Don_Walsh on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 05:07 am: Edit

Better go sign up again. That's BEL's list (Ted) and not maintained by me.

By Drbeer on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 03:13 am: Edit

Is that from their mailing list? I signed up for that but I have yet to receive any e-mails concerning Jade Liqueurs.

By _Blackjack on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 09:49 pm: Edit

I'm sure the answer to that is the same as it always is: it will be ready when it's ready.

By I_B_Puffin on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 09:44 pm: Edit

I just got the following email, so I was wondering if anyone here knew how much longer it's going to be. I lurk here occasionally, but only ever post on cigar boards.

"Dear Absinthe Connoisseur,

We thank you for your enduring patience in awaiting the availability of our truly authentic absinthes. Being the sole worldwide distribution agents for Jade Liqueurs, we are pleased to announce that we are in the final stages of preparation for global sales.

Despite the fact that our absinthes are not yet available, they have already been credited with impressive accolades from connoisseurs who had the opportunity to review pre-production samples in private events. The resulting pre-release publicity has sparked a tremendous surge in interest, which has caused the need for an expansion of our distillery in anticipation of a large wave of initial orders.

We are excited to finally feel ourselves arriving at the climax of this arduous undertaking, and we appreciate your everlasting patience and interest in what we have worked so hard to achieve. Quality takes time, and your patience will be rewarded in the near future.

If you have received this letter, you can be assured of receiving another update immediately prior to the release date. This letter will provide the information required to place online orders.

Sincerely,

Absinthe 1

Belle Epoque Liqueurs"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation