So is it bad

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:So is it bad
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through March 09, 2002  42   03/09 03:21pm

By Meat_Nipples on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 - 08:29 pm: Edit

Cheri, I see you live in Baltimore and I live on the eastern shore (the s**t-house part to quote a past governor) of Maryland. Since you seem to be up on the Goth scene there you must be familiar with the club Orpheus. I am a long hair but by no means Goth and I went once with friends. I felt a bit out of place but the people were nice anyway. The scene seemed a bit boring to me though; everyone looked like either members of Orgy or how I envision the witch from Hansel and Grettle. Some girl was there with noting on exact a black g-string and strategically placed black tape. It made my girl friend a bit uneasy, and I got supreme kicks from that (she really isn't uptight but that bothered her, methinks it funny). Anyway, just curious what you think of the club. It is refreshing to see people that donít look like carbon copies from some Nazi Arian propaganda film. At my school in Salisbury I am afraid this is the case.

By Sicboy13 on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 09:49 am: Edit

that squirrel pic is kick-ass! I likey

By Baz on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 09:45 am: Edit

This baldy doesn't have a digital camera, but my squirrel pic is a very close representation-

except for the choice of beer. I drink my own beer.

By Sicboy13 on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 06:51 pm: Edit

I am here but to entertain!

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, March 10, 2002 - 01:45 am: Edit

Nice post Sicboy, that genuinely did make me laugh.

Hobgoblin
(There is a picture of me in the archives though, when Ted paid a flying visit to London in spring 2001)

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation