Archive through March 07, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Pot and Absinthe:Archive through March 07, 2002
By Larsbogart on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 03:07 pm: Edit

Before the air kissed with Michael Jackson was the fued between Diana Ross and James Brown, he spit at her and said:
"I dont know Ka-rate, but I know Ka-razy."
Seeins how her Mama didnt raise no fool, Diana left Detroit for good.
-larsbogart

By Petermarc on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 02:56 pm: Edit

it's just they never tell you when you're buying that stuff in airport giftshops that you can't bring it into the country you're going to...opium chocolates are a popular valetine gift in afghanistan, and if your sweetheart doesn't like them, you can stone her!

By Baz on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 02:50 pm: Edit

I's got da weed dat keeills, booyeeeeeee!

free samples of crack-coated weed!!!! Just try it once, and if you don't like it don't worry about it!

By Sicboy13 on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 02:47 pm: Edit

i don't know about Krills, but I gi-zot da Skills kid!

By Verawench on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 12:26 pm: Edit

Last night I had a dream I was buying and eating opium-filled chocolates at an airport chocolatier.

They were creamy smooth. And the high was stupendous. I got home, fucked up, and started screaming at the top of my lungs at some woman who'd apparently been living in our yard for quite a while now: "GET OUT OF HERE, BIIIIITCCCH!!! GET OUT!!!!". Then, still high, I witnessed my cats chase each other about, bouncing off of the fences like furry gocarts.

Surreal.

Never had opium, btw.

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 11:44 am: Edit

Krills?
Anybody got krills?

By Raschied on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 09:23 am: Edit

BBbbbbBBBbBbBBbuhbuhbuhtttT Tter KkknifffFfe iSSss GGggGgrrRreattT TTHHHhankKKkkks!

By Baz on Thursday, March 07, 2002 - 08:02 am: Edit

I was at the neighborhood save a less and noticed methcicles. has anybody tried them? I couldn't b/c I was getting ready to go to sleep. Kids were snapping them right up!

By Sicboy13 on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 06:16 pm: Edit

Mmmmmm.....Craaaaaaaaack!.....D'ough!

By Larsbogart on Wednesday, March 06, 2002 - 06:53 am: Edit

Crack Creme is still available at Drug Store counters, they are now giving free samples. I suspect this Crack variation will work better with the new plastic Chore Girl, as opposed to the previous copper Chore that has been disappearing off the store shelves and jammed into glassware across America. [...supporting the terrorists... blah blah blah] As a promotion, Drug Mart is now offering for a limited time Bush Administration BIC lighters with set flame height designed for Crack Creme only.
-larsbogart

By Mr_Rabid on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 08:31 pm: Edit

Lame. All lame.

Now, you take yourself a butterknife (no stainless steel, gotta be silver.) Cut the cord off a lamp, and strip the wire at the ends. Wrap that around the knife handle. Insulate it with some electrical tape.

Put on some soft music, light a couple candles.

Slowly, carefully insert the butterknife into your brain (which route is a personal preference thing.)

When you get it to your pleasure center, plug that sucker in.

Of course, this only works if you are hip enough to have a 'pan' (that is, a trepannation) so if you don't, make sure to have a ball peen hammer on hand and a friend to drive that bad boy in.

By Raschied on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 05:40 pm: Edit

Nahhhh, That takes all the fun out of it...

I actually prefer my hashish as a seasoning on steak. Morrocan hash has a nice bouquet (unlike the Nepali variety) and provides a delicate, yet subtle flavor to the meat. It combines the flavors of cardamom, oregano, and that distinctive cannabis sweetness.

Plus, the "secondary effects" are killer after about an hour!

:)

By Louched_Liver on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 05:32 pm: Edit

Jeez sauce cripes.
How out of are you people anyway?
2 words:

Hash suppositories.

By Sicboy13 on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 03:49 pm: Edit

My sources for injectable pot are secret, but I read about some kinda Crack Creme on a thread here, go for it! (snicker snicker) Siccy

By Salspec on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 01:05 pm: Edit

oh...

By Tavarua on Tuesday, March 05, 2002 - 05:21 am: Edit

"Where do you guys get this stuff?"

Humboldt County

By Salspec on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 09:29 pm: Edit

What the hell...Where do you guys get this stuff?
(Salspec-scratching his crainium in disbelief)

By Elbongo on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 08:30 pm: Edit

Quote:

Anyway, I melt my pot in a spoon before i inject...

Wrong!

You need to get your cannabis in a standard powdered extract form to inject with.

medicine

By Salspec on Monday, March 04, 2002 - 10:44 am: Edit

"Sally's Peck"...(nice one)

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 06:07 pm: Edit

Sally's Peck,

As far as da strokage, winky, winky.

As far as Wolvie's, yummy, yummy. Think I'll pour meself one right about now.

The fool who dost nothing but pule,
Elly Mae

By Salspec on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 05:06 pm: Edit

What?

By Verawench on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 05:04 pm: Edit

A lesson: What you don't stroke and leave alone instead doesn't come back bite you on the ass.

Therefore, do not stroke.

By Salspec on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 05:02 pm: Edit

Thanks LL,

I am some what privy to that bit of knowledge. That last statement was just a attempt at stroking some of the ego's on this forum...

PS Is wolvies brand that good?

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 04:31 pm: Edit

Salspec,

Hey ya "druggie asshole", nice to see you are still around, and I see you've learned your lesson, dammit! Although absinthe IS a drug, because it is alcohol, it is not a drug.

The ever puling,
LL

By Baz on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 03:37 pm: Edit

All I got from my grandmother was her farm.

Lucky bastard.

Anyway, I melt my pot in a spoon before i inject...

Or is that the absinthe?
(baz checking labels)

OOHH GOD, DRANO!!!!!

By Salspec on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 03:15 pm: Edit

I'd also like to mention to those newly abreast to this post that:

ABSINTHE IS IN NO WAY RELATED OR CONNECTED TO POT.

"We are doing our best to make the point that absinthe is not a drug, controlled substance, etc., it is a frigging LIQUOR." -Don Walsh

By Salspec on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 03:03 pm: Edit

WOW, I never thought I'd learn so much here. And, to think...all of the money I've squanderd on such frivolous things like...education.

Thanks guys...I never thought being a part of this forum would reap such a wealth of information...I am truly inspired!

Now, what size enema bag should I look for. All I seem to have at my disposal is my grand mothers colostomy bag. And, I'd hate to use it, it's been in the family for years. And some day I think it will be mine.

By Joalco on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 02:38 pm: Edit

You dillhole, before you put it in the hypo, you have to put it in an enema bag. After you clean out your colon, *then* you put it in a coffee grinder with some lye flakes, *then* you put it in the hypo....

Newbie.... :P

By Sicboy13 on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 02:13 pm: Edit

Ok, so I soaked my pot in absinthe, but I can't get the pot into my hypodermic...what am I doing wrong?

By Tavarua on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 12:41 pm: Edit

"That's because your politicians and their friends have shares in tobacco companies."

Actually it's because our politicians get their "funding" from these tobacco companies, as well as their compaign bugdets.

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 12:17 pm: Edit

That's because your politicians and their friends have shares in tobacco companies. You can't buy stocks and shares in Skunk manufacturing.

By _Blackjack on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 09:26 am: Edit

And while the US forces its drug policy down the troats of the rest of the world (we were recently threatening Jamaica with losing aid if it legalized pot), we export millions upon millions of dollars of tocacco...

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 08:11 am: Edit

Apparantly cannabis is classified as an illegal narcotic by the UN (and ALL EU nations). Different nations then take their own approach as to how they deal with this illegal drug ranging from draconian measures (as in the USA) to turning a blind eye (as in the Netherlands).

The treaties and laws concerned are the "Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs 1961"

http://www.incb.org/e/conv/1961/index.htm

and the "United Nations Convention against illicit traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances 1988"

http://www.incb.org/e/conv/1988/index.htm

EU nations, including the Netherlands, are bound by these conventions although each nation is free to choose it's own method of punishment and is free to classify cannabis as a Class C illegal drug if it chooses (i.e. defacto decriminalisation).

By _Blackjack on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 08:05 am: Edit

Quote:

i just realized my name could technically mean
Sic(spelling incorrect)boy13

"Sic" does not mean "spelling incorrect". It is Latin for "thus" and is used to indicate that the phrasing or spelling is that used by the original author, not an error.

By Raschied on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 07:29 am: Edit

According to some literature I read in September, the Mayor of Amsterdam signed a law in '96 making cannabis products legal and taxable. This included both marijuana and hashish. The current debate in Amsterdam was the "grey market" in so-called Smart Drugs, like mushrooms. The are sold in certain stores, but are technically still illegal.

I'm not sure how state law in the Netherlands works, but the legalization was specific to the city of Amsterdam, the article said.

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 04:42 am: Edit

With any luck they'll turn up here in a few weeks complaining that it didn't work.

By Heiko on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 04:02 am: Edit

Imagine how many idiots are right now desperately trying to roll with their absinthe-soaked papers:

"Some dude on that absinthe site said you gotta do it like this"

LOL

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 01:45 am: Edit

Salspec,
Any other questions? That one went well enough, huh?
Once again, "puling like a baby w/colic",
Louchey, or is it Louchie?

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 01:39 am: Edit

Where, oh where, are the "Druggie Asshole" police when we so desparately need them to protect us from this info being splashed onto the headlines of USA today and the Daily Mirror, who of course, monitor this site so tightly.

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 12:40 am: Edit

What you need to do is soak your rizla papers in absinthe and then dry them out overnight on a radiator. You will then be left with thujone impregnated papers which will greatly enhance the effects felt from smoking a joint. The only snag is that the gum on the rizla will have washed off so you need to use a glue stick (preferably non-toxic) to seal up the joint otherwise the pot will fall out of it.

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 12:31 am: Edit

Cannabis was banned in India in 1989 under terms of the International Single Convention Treaty on Narcotics. A casualty of the international 'war on drugs'. A victim of narrow-minded idiots. Cannabis is technically illegal in any nation that forms part of the UN.

Hobgoblin

By Sicboy13 on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 12:23 am: Edit

Smoking absinthe? What the hell am I missing out on?

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 12:12 am: Edit

Are you sure about India? I thought you could get busted for smoking cannabis (sorry sicboy, I just had to correct the typo, funny though it was) in Goa.

And yes technically speaking cannabis is illegal in all of the Netherlands, even Amsterdam (bizzare but true).

In the UK it is on the cards to move cannabis from a Class B to a Class C drug, i.e. decriminalisation. This means that those caught using it will get at most a formal caution which does not count as a criminal record. Do you think the police will then even be bothered giving cautions for this? Not likely, they'll be too busy dealing with criminal offences.

Hobgoblin

By Sicboy13 on Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 12:12 am: Edit

i just realized my name could technically mean
Sic(spelling incorrect)boy13

By Dehe on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 10:53 pm: Edit

oh nevermind technically speaking pot is decriminalized in amsterdam. I think

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation