Finally, something I can use!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Finally, something I can use!
By Pablo on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 02:53 am: Edit

Holy shit! Its the Borg!

Resistance is futile!

By Auntieminda on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 09:57 am: Edit

Before I say anything, let me make it clear that I am not making a bid on Baz's fiance. I am, however, posting another link to the device of Baz's dreams, so that everyone can see that it is, as Blue has guessed, ugly.

Here it is!

By Verawench on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 09:43 am: Edit

*searches pockets*

I've got $1.50. I'll take her.

By Petermarc on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 09:19 am: Edit

it's still not too late to sell your bitch fiancée

By Baz on Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 08:41 am: Edit

If I had that watch, I would sell the firm, my house, my pickup, and my bitch fiance and take my ferret to Ireland.

By Auntieminda on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 10:36 am: Edit

Baz,
That is freaking great. I think they should program in each pub's closing time as well, and perhaps a "last call" alarm for each.
Smiles,
Auntie M

By Blue on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 09:04 pm: Edit

That's fine stuff. And so very helpful on one of my favorite fantasy trip ideas -- the sort of "Amazing Race" vacation, where you pick a place totally at random and go there on a moment's notice.

I shudder to think how much it costs. Or how ugly it probably is.

By Baz on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 06:29 am: Edit

Link only seems to work sometimes-whasupwidat?

Its a watch with a gps system in it. It's voice activated, and programed with the gps coordinates for all the pubs (in the world?). You say "find pub" and the three nearest pubs are listed, along with their direction, a description, and the distance that one would have to stagger to get from their current location to that pub. Very useful.

By Blue on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 12:11 am: Edit

the link doesn't work for me -- what is it!? (Cat choking and writhing on the floor)

By Baz on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 08:21 am: Edit

I've found what I want for my birthday!!!!

gift

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation