Wolvies

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Wolvies
By Joalco on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 09:02 pm: Edit

My initial order took just (barely)under a month. I order music pretty often from Germany, and a box of cd's usually takes about that long as well. So, I'm not quite worried yet, just friggin' impatient.

By Perruche_Verte on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 07:47 pm: Edit

Check my profile. Please note that the email doesn't work anymore, since they started trying to charge me for it. I'll fix that.

By Dehe on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 07:46 pm: Edit

What do you play Perruche?

By Dehe on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 07:44 pm: Edit

Mine was posted on the 26th and I aint got shit. Figuring it should be here tommorow or the next day...but,Joalcos post makes me nervous..shit three weeks is long enough let alone a month!

By Perruche_Verte on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 07:44 pm: Edit

Hi all,

Too involved in real-world shit to post for a while -- but glad Wolvie's still doing his thing. I've gotta order again and try the Bleue this time.

So have waits on average been about a month?

PV

P.S. Happy St. Pat's. My hangover is almost gone and my fingers nearly work again after about 16 hours of gigs.

By Giovannigray on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 07:39 pm: Edit

My order from Wolvie was sent on March 6..nothing yet. Sounds like I have another week to wait.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 06:44 pm: Edit

Mine was posted on 2/26, arrived Monday. As of this weekend, Rabid and Dehe still did not have theirs.
And I know how ya feel about the other shit.

By Joalco on Monday, March 18, 2002 - 06:42 pm: Edit

Just wondering about the status on other people's orders... Mine went through on 2/17, and still no bottles... And I just can't bring myself to drink the crap that's left in my cabinet.

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 04:06 pm: Edit

DeHe,

It don't show, you better drive those 80 down here for a taste on Sat.

By Dehe on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 03:42 pm: Edit

Nor should it take this long to get up to me I'm only like 80 miles away from you or so...Got my fingers crossed for tommorow morning.

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 03:30 pm: Edit

What the hell is going on w/the shipping? It shouldn't take this much longer to go to Harrisburg from Allentown.
At least mine showed up for the Headbanger's Ball. I was getting way, way worried we'd only each get a drop.

By Mr_Rabid on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 02:07 pm: Edit

Nope.

By Sicboy13 on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 01:14 pm: Edit

still waiting....(SC) but I'm still hard at work, I am hoping I have a nice present waiting on my doorstep tonite!

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 12:42 pm: Edit

Feb. 26.
Hey Rabid! You get yours yet? If so, what date. Mine arrived Mon.

By Dehe on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 11:30 am: Edit

oh no not from SC from Wolvies/

By Robman on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 11:21 am: Edit

My order form SC was postmarked March 4. Actual postage was 50.40 euros.

By Dehe on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 10:54 am: Edit

Hey i ordered 2 bottles of wolvies on the 23rd. Andy said they were shipped on the 26th...I know a couple of you fellow-forumites recently received your order...just curious what date they were postmarked on.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation