Confetti

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Confetti
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through March 14, 2002  25   03/14 08:18pm

By Larsbogart on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 10:38 pm: Edit

Blackjack:
OMG. Ive said that exact same thing for years. There is no reason why I shouldnt be in the gutter with a dry tongue hanging out of my mouth. When its finally over its over, big deal. Although many times I really gave it a run for the money.
I could never understand going out for more when it's just gonna wear off anyway. Yawn.
larsbogart

By Destiny on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:18 pm: Edit

Just giving you a hard time. Now that I don't owe squat, I have nothing against you guys!

>;-)

By Sicboy13 on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:13 pm: Edit

Ha! Ha! Just a quick fun fact:

Bill collectors have the worst credit of anyone out there.

I don't get off on my job, but I can tell you I work with several whom do. I work my job because it keeps me in new tattoos and absinthe. Not to mention my brand spankin new pickem-up truck.(heh heh).

Anywhoot, point being, I can take a jibbin', but I'm a good guy when it boils down.

By the way, I got the drunk to make a payment, no pawning required, I just used my poy-sonality!

By Destiny on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:13 pm: Edit

That's cool, downstairs is fine too.

By Verawench on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:05 pm: Edit

I'm sorry, I only have two nipples and both are taken.

By Destiny on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:03 pm: Edit

Hey Sicboy, did you ask him to pawn his semi-auto and mail you a payment?

I'm glad you're back, Vera. A friend of mine recently moved back to Poland and I miss her. Will you be my surrogate Polish chick?

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation