Archive through March 14, 2002

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Confetti:Archive through March 14, 2002
By Sicboy13 on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:29 pm: Edit

or vomited.

By Rowl on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:26 pm: Edit

"I laughed & he got mad & screamed at me that it wasnt funny."

The hell it wasn't funny; I'll bet that guy hung up the phone, thought about it for a minute then laughed his ass off! ;-)

By Mr_Rabid on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:15 pm: Edit

BAAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Tell him to look into black powder guns.

By Sicboy13 on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:11 pm: Edit

I had to talk to some drunk guy on the phone today at work(see profile if ya dont know what I do)who was maudlin, he went on and on then said, and I quote "Ya can't play Russian Roulette with a semi-auto unless ya dont go first." I laughed & he got mad & screamed at me that it wasnt funny.

By Sicboy13 on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:07 pm: Edit

Our house...In the middle of our street...Our house.. Sic

By Verawench on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:03 pm: Edit

What a household we would make....

By Sicboy13 on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 06:50 pm: Edit

Aye

By Destiny on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 06:42 pm: Edit

More and more I find myself day-dreaming about the next time I'll be able to kick back and pour a few. It's probably the bad influence of reading this forum!

By Mr_Rabid on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 05:16 pm: Edit

I would have said yes, but I recently went for about two weeks without a drink, with no ill effects.

So not from a physical addiction standpoint, no...

But I do use it for numbing emotional pain (which I've had my fill of lately)and I drink whether I'm alone or not. Not every day, but probly four to five out of seven. And it's usually not one drink- it's usually enough to get me at least tipsy, if not outright drunk.

Of course, when I haven't had my heart torn out and all, I don't tend to do this. So I guess I'm an alcaholic in training.

By _Blackjack on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 04:49 pm: Edit

I can't manage to get addicted to anything. There always comes a point in any addiction where you have the choice of going without or having to get off your ass and find some. My sloth is mighty.

By Verawench on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 04:45 pm: Edit

*raises hand grimly*

By Chevalier on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 04:31 pm: Edit

Still wondering ... how many of us here are alcoholics?

By Verawench on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 04:27 pm: Edit

Thank you, Lars.

Nevermind about not drinking. It's more advisable for me to NOT post or write emails while intoxicated.

Off to flog herself,

Wench

By Larsbogart on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 08:44 am: Edit

Vera:
I liked your poem very much. If you did it cold, congratulations.
I just hide the empties under the bed. There are quite a few... but not since Fat Tuesday when the well went dry.
Hitting out of the bottle while horizontal in bed in the middle of the night. Pretty huh?
larsbogart

By Sicboy13 on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:31 am: Edit

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THE PORT!!!

By Baz on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 06:37 am: Edit

My roomate tried to stop drinking once. I reminded him that "you can not drink anytime. If you die tomorrow you may never drink again. So you better drink while you can."

We went on a binge that week.

By Pablo on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 01:02 am: Edit

Remember, AA is for quitters!

And dont let the anger out. Keep it bottled up inside until it comes bursting out like a flood one day and you shoot your co-workers. Its the American way!

By Meat_Nipples on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 10:28 pm: Edit

Damn!! That is cheap. One step up from Mad Dog 20/20 (now that is the worst shit to ever touch my tongue). Not that I am being critical of inexpensive drinks or anything. Tommorrow night I will most likely be chilling with a Mickeys or King Cobra. I have three dollars and a fiftey on me and I hate to break big bills for beer. Nothing better than an ice cold malt liquor to take the edge off and keep my wallet happy.

By Robman on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 10:06 pm: Edit

Well, finally poetry I can follow. I like that one, Vera.

By Verawench on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:55 pm: Edit

TAYLOR'S, baby.

$3.99 a pop.

By Meat_Nipples on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:45 pm: Edit

Would that cheap port wine happen to be Sandeman Ruby Port? That's the cheap stuff I always drink. Not too bad but my experience with Port wine is extremely limited. Actually my experience with wine in generally is very limited.

By Nolan on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:42 pm: Edit

Awww come on Vera,it'll be o.k.We all"need" to stop.But wheres the fun in that?Don't worry about silly shit.THE FORUM IS FOR ALL REGISTRED USERS
EVEN DRUNKS OR FULL TIME BOOZERS,OR SOMETHING.
If something pisses ya off just ignore it.Or drink a little more.Anyway drinking absinthe makes me happier than a two dick dawg!!oH,i SAID THAT SOMWHER ELSE DIDN'T i OR SOMTHING.OH WELL,IT IS TIME AND SPACE'S PROBLEM NOT MINE.HA HA HA !!

By Verawench on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:13 pm: Edit

Where's that cheap port wine i hid under the bed...

By Verawench on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:12 pm: Edit

This poem written with absolutely no help from absinthe.

By Verawench on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 09:12 pm: Edit

The Polish wench needs to stop drinking.
Her liver is swelled up and aching.
Her mind is a haze and misjudges things
Her heart is aflutter un styrofoam wings

She drinks till her poor head whimpers "no more"
Or parental units come knocking on her door

Drunken or not, she misses the glory days
of Sepulchritude Kingdom, which only displays
A lousy attitude and bitchy old ways
Or.. crap I can't rhyme no more

Toss me out the window with confetti in my hair
Leave me to the gutter, the wench, she belongs there.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation