I am now one of the debauched

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:I am now one of the debauched
By Nolan on Saturday, March 16, 2002 - 09:59 pm: Edit

Sorry Robman,but ya ain't got a prayer now,just like th rest of us.Since it is almost St.Paddys day here in Alabama,I will admit that I have already started it,yep,sho have,th dieing o the liver green!!! ha ha ha !!!

By Sicboy13 on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 10:42 pm: Edit

Robby...

Sobby for robby,

His head in the glass goes bobby.

Sorry yall's, just feelin a little poetic.

Robman, much love.

sam

By Robman on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 10:22 pm: Edit

I was sitting down tonight with the idea that, since I could not get past the 6th glass of absinthe due to the intoxication of the anise aroma, I would simply enjoy the hopsy pleasures of good, old-fashioned beer tonight.

However, after some time, my gaze has veered toward those 2 mostly full bottled of absinthe, and now I enjoy the surprisingly pleasant mixture of beer and anise gracing my palate.

I seem to remember that that fateful Scientific American article reported that absinthe was usually taken as a supplememnt to a night's indulgance, and, while I found that I could not drink an excess of La Fee Verte alone in an evening, it seems to be an excellent supplememnt to other spirits to keep the senses keen.

I thought I had escaped the clutches of the Greene Faerie - it seems I haven't.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation