Where is the king of hellfire?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Where is the king of hellfire?
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through March 18, 2002  25   03/18 09:35am
Archive through March 19, 2002  25   03/19 11:54am
Archive through March 19, 2002  25   03/19 04:13pm
Archive through March 23, 2002  25   03/23 06:58am

By Timk on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 02:08 pm: Edit

The march 23 archive does not work

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 04:07 am: Edit

Had an appendectomy, I can see.

By Marccampbell on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 11:44 pm: Edit

Girls, girls, girls, I am not syphillitic.

By Head_Prosthesis on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 11:21 pm: Edit

Here boys and girls, a finer, more detailed photo of the infamous cock of our favorite Absinthe swilling, cunt filling, syphillitic, Gajoobi trained, kung-fu fighting, long haired hippie, Rasputin looking, black, guitar, Rock Star...

HONKIN' COCK! You got there fella!!!

By Head_Prosthesis on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 10:27 pm: Edit

Hello Don,

Just behave. So I won't have to fly Northwest to come spank your ass. I fucking hate Northwest.

If I have to, those girls of yours will be working alot of overtime trying to soften me up.

Marc's dick looses ten pounds with the camera. You know that!

Head_p

By Pantagruel on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 06:23 pm: Edit

yes and yes...i.e. Lars, it is all my work and I have done several absinthe spoons. In fact Marc, about a month ago, someone from the forum emailed me and said the same thing about the linstock.....beauty IS in the eye of the beholder it seems.

cheers,
p

By Larsbogart on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 03:01 pm: Edit

pantagruel:
I just saw your site and Im impressed with your work. That is your work isnt it?
Not to get off the subject here, and sorry to deflect any knives that might be hurled your way.
sincerely
larsbogart

By Marccampbell on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 02:40 pm: Edit

pantagruel,

BTW, the linstock looks a bit like an absinthe spoon. Have you ever considered doing repros of absinthe spoons...or original spoon designs?

By Marccampbell on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 01:59 pm: Edit

pantagruel,

I was a little taken aback by your calling me an idiot. We've never had words, so it came out of leftfield. As someone who grew up in the 60s (Berkeley, San Francisco) and vocally protested against racism and the Vietnam war, I consider myself to be very sensitive to issues of oppression, whether it be racist or sexist. At the same time, I do like be a bug up the ass of people who I consider to be overly politically correct. However, its a fine line to walk. In the case of my whipping comment, it never crossed my mind that it might be interpreted as making light of a horrible stain on the soul of this country.

By Pantagruel on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 01:31 pm: Edit

Dear Marc,

at the risk of adding more fuel to the fire, I was not infering any bigotry on your part. It was just that the sentence itself (and I think I do understand the spirit with which you meant it) was imho, a bit cavalier. My comment regarding Mr. Douglass (and it is evident in his writings) was that the subjectification of any peoples was intollerable. That being said, I again reiterate that I understand that what you meant was between consenting adults, but that was not what was written. And I'm certainly not trying to be some kind of grammar police either. In any event, this is my attempt at backing off/burying said hatchet.

By Marccampbell on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 11:41 am: Edit

pantagruel,

Back off. I'm no idiot. The fact that you read a racist element into my sentence tells me more about where your head is at than mine. Considering I was discussing sex, I think the intended meaning of my statement was clear.

By Pantagruel on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 10:39 am: Edit

Head,

that's a lot of stalagmite in that photo. Too, Pantalicious liked the comments and though you were a very nice young man, in fact too nice to be hanging around ol' mr. loose lizard.

Cheers,

Mr. p

p.s. put out the good word for me at corey clark's dude ranch:

'sleek white steam-roller seeks to pave black asphalt'

By Pantagruel on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 10:27 am: Edit

Don, you wrote:

There is no shortage of willing female subs out there; however the smart ones are cautious about who they play with.

that's for sure, I had several friends from high school who later in life became doms... lost track of them though, don't know if they still do that line of work. Too, both were very petite girls from philipinno (sp?)families. Guess they realized there was a market in Washington, DC, amongst all the power brokers....seems it runs that way, i.e. the powerful feel the need to be momentarily subjugated (perhaps it's similar to catholic confession, some sort of guilt release), though I'm probably stereotyping and over-analizing a myriad persons' motives.

By Don_Walsh on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 07:11 am: Edit

Yeah, Pantagruel, I am sure he is too, but where I come from, friends stand up for friends. Marc Campbell is my friend, on and off this forum. As he himself has said.

I am glad to hear that you do appreciate that BDSM has nothing to do with involuntary servitude, and I am sure Marc does too.

Recently some twit running a BDSM support group in the Pacific NW kidnapped, tortured and raped 3 Japanese school girls, convinced that as Japanese they would be too ashamed to go to the police. They proved him wrong, and he is now in the slams for a long time, and EVERY responsible BDSM group in USA helped put him away, because we don't need animals like him giving our community a bad name.

We police ourselves pretty well.

My experience is that incompetent wannabe male Dommes are a problem; real male Dommes need not hire subs nor do they need to kidnap subs. There is no shortage of willing female subs out there; however the smart ones are cautious about who they play with.

I am not involved in that. My House caters to male submissives who outnumber male Tops by a surprising margin.

By Pantagruel on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 06:58 am: Edit

Dear Don,

at the risk of barking up a tree: in no way was I commenting on your business..consenting adults can do whatever they jolly well please imho...however Marc's comments did not imply that. Now maybe it's fair to accuse me of taking his comments out of context for a cheap shot, but in fact I just was making light of a poorly written sentence. Too, I'm sure Marc is able to respond accordingly without your help.

By Don_Walsh on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 06:31 am: Edit

Hey, Head. Long time no see.

Cock is too small for Marc's.

By Head_Prosthesis on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 06:23 am: Edit

Marc Campbell
BLACK GAJOOBI MASTER

not slave!

Beach Jockey

By Don_Walsh on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 05:40 am: Edit

Well, Pantagruel:

You may not be aware that in MY House no one whips Thai women, they come here for Thai women to whip them. It's a Female Dominant House for male submissives, and no one is grinding the faces of the poor.

Quite the opposite in fact.

So all allusions to 'slavery' a la Frederick Douglass are misplaced. This is consensual activity between ADULTS.

2. You apparently are unaware that Marc Campbell is black. Or are you perhaps, more black than Marc? If so you had best take it up with him. I suggest you gird your loins, for marc is one of the meanest motherfuckers in this or any other valley.

By Pantagruel on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 05:04 am: Edit

Marcampbell wrote:

"Its okay to fuck who you want to fuck, whip who you want to whip"

I'm sure Frederick Douglass would concur, you idiot.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation