THE Definitive Guide to Wolvie's La Bleue

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: THE Definitive Guide to Wolvie's La Bleue
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through March 19, 2002  25   03/19 06:51pm
Archive through March 20, 2002  26   03/20 12:03pm
Archive through March 22, 2002  25   03/22 03:34pm

By Pablo on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 02:46 am: Edit

So, am I to understand that the you guys all want the blue? Blue right? Its the blue you are talking about? You all want the blue?

My qusetion: what about the green? Don't any of you want the green?

By Louched_Liver on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 02:21 am: Edit

GREEN!!

By Rimbaud on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 10:25 pm: Edit

GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN, etc.

By Etienne on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 08:09 pm: Edit

I WANT THE GREEN

By Crosby on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 07:51 pm: Edit

Wolvie's is definitely the best Verte available. I can find La Bleue elsewhere, though at a significantly higher price. I don't know when Jade will be released, Wolvie can always go back to the other product when it is. Just my opinion.

By Destiny on Thursday, March 28, 2002 - 07:04 pm: Edit

Earlier, I had contacted Andy about reconsidering his decision about the green. His reply is below:

"i'm sorry for the late reply but i've had healthy problems, but now
i'm back again, so here we go!
i will talk to peter again, maybe he rethinks and will only make the green
and skip the la bleue (he says he will only make one product because he is not
a big comapny or so).
i'll let you know.

kind regards"

So kiddies, carefully consider what you want and voice your opinion. I'd hate to see him go through the trouble of making green and blowing off the La Bleue only to have Jade rain on his parade too soon. But then, who knows what's up with Jade? How does wolvie's stuff compare to the new stuff from Betty? Big price difference but what's the quality difference?

I'm actually kinda salivating for some of wolvie's LaBleue right now!

By Tavarua on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 09:36 am: Edit

Got word from Andy today. He is still thriving, just taking a little R&R. He asked me to post this, for those who haven't gotten a response yet.

"i've got a lot of unanswered mails and i don't want that the people think i will not respond to their mails, it just needs a bit more time at
the moment,"

By Perruche_Verte on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 01:36 am: Edit

Sciatic nerve. Chronic inflammation of it is "sciatica", which means it hurts when you sit down, e.g., to type email messages.

It's a sad affliction for an Internet addict.

By Head_Prosthesis on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 10:52 pm: Edit

It's that Cicada bug that's going around. Latches onto your nuts and there's no amount of pressure that can relieve the pain of it's jaws locked tightly around the sensitive, tender skin of a boys mansack...

Old Home Remedy: Blow wormwood smoke up it's ass. It'll let go quick, fast and in a hurry.

By Dehe on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 10:47 pm: Edit

Andy replied to my email a couple of days ago and said that hes having trouble with his ichda(?)(mabye ciadicha or something) nerve and hasnt been able to respond to emails much because hes in immense amounts of pain.

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 08:16 pm: Edit

Ah yes Pikkle, I remember it well! Which rest area was it again?

By Pikkle on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 02:52 pm: Edit

I've only ever eatin liver once in my life... that was the first and last time... it was then I knew I didn't like liver.

By Dehe on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 10:16 am: Edit

DAMN YOU SR. PIKKLE!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!

By Pikkle on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 10:50 pm: Edit

When? A while ago to be exact... and I've just now recieved it for your information... and I'm just now drinking it too. Had enough yet? Want more? Huh? HUH???

By Louched_Liver on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 09:14 pm: Edit

Poor Dehe! Jonesin'. I commiserate.

By Dehe on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 09:08 pm: Edit

Sr. Pikkle,
When did you order yours?
Steve

By Pikkle on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 06:47 pm: Edit

Har har, just recieved half of my Wolvie order... one la bleue, one green... two more on the way and no review, it's all been said and done before... but if you're nice, I might gloat a little more!

By Salspec on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 05:11 pm: Edit

where is wolvie? I'd like to order some of the La Bleue

By Mr_Rabid on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 04:29 pm: Edit

My wolvie's isn't here yet.

I heard a disturbing argument coming from my upstairs neighbors. It was along the lines of 'baby, just give me a little, come on, just give me some' she whined. 'Do you have any fucking money?' he replied, ever the gentleman.

Now I begin to wonder if Wolvies might have disappeared from my doorstep, to be sold for something to snort, shoot, or smoke. This disturbs me. I moved out of the bad neighborhood to get away from that kind of thing...

It's a good thing the river is out my front door, because I may have a couple of concrete shoe wearin deposits to make.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation