New York City Fairy Fest 6/29:

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:New York City Fairy Fest 6/29:
By Admin on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 10:31 am: Edit

I take the train everywhere! but its over 3 days to new york and a huge undertaking ... I'd rather organize a road trip eventually. But not that soon.

I'm all for organizing something out here eventually. Perhaps when Marc gets settled in I'll throw him a bash, since the Vegas one went splunk.

By Verdigris_Harpy on Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 08:38 am: Edit

When will one of these be in Californee?

Or the Left(ist)coast sometime.I canna afford
goin to New York with an aching in my heart.

By Rimbaud on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 08:01 pm: Edit

I'll be right back. I have to go into the bathroom and...comb my hair. Yeah, that's it...I'll just be combing my hair.

~Sleepy Simon the Sleestak Salesman

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:54 pm: Edit

I contacted Marc, unfortunately, his bash was BIG!! And the joint is too large.

Rimster,
As far as Cristina Ricci-you like marshmallows, don't you? Just think of them tastin' a little salty. And w/huge, wet dark eyes.
Now sink yer teeth.

By Rimbaud on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:33 pm: Edit

Well, I live in NYC, so I won't need a place to stay. My place, unfortunately, is WAY too small to hold that many folks. Why don't you contact Marc Campbell and see if he has any suggestions. He held an absinthe gathering a few years ago in NYC, which I unfortunately missed. Maybe the same place is still available. Anyhow, I'm still on for the gathering. So, what's the deal with bringing bottles? I don't have anything interesting on hand to bring, but maybe I could get something decent. Unfortunately, I'm not in the market for Wolvie's right now, due to unemployment. I will bring something though. Peace out livva beeeyatch!

~John Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival

P.S.-Why does Christina Ricci look SO FUCKING HOT in Buffalo'66? So petite, pale and ever-so-slightly plump? I'd like to sink my teeth into...

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:21 pm: Edit

No fly-fly baby? Shit, that's what the train is for! And you can stroll whilst you imbibe.

By Admin on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 07:18 pm: Edit

just wanted to let ya know that I'd be down wit ya'll if I wasn't so askeeered of flyin'.

woof it in a gutter for me, won't ya?

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 - 06:14 pm: Edit

Update.

My man in The City, Armani Johnny, is having trouble getting us a place, due to the fact that people are naturally reticent to give up their domicile to 2 dozen strangers getting together to drink.
He flipped me the idea of renting a loft, or largish apartment, which I didn't know was a possibility. Doing a rather quick check I found lots of possibilities. Concentrating Downtown, 'cuz that's the peeps we are. Rates are about $165-220/night, 2-3 night minimums. Most sleep 3-4. Friday-Sunday would work, and I'd have to find one w/out a doorman, due to the fact that they have limits on how many folks are hanging in them. Which thins the pool down somewhat, but not much.
Armani is still looking, and says don't despair yet on somewhere free, but I'd like to tie something down before too long. Say another 2-3 weeks so the shit is set.

Well? Either yack it out here, or e-mail me, if so inclined:
gobshite00@hotmail.com

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation