A. Pontica

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:A. Pontica
By Timk on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 05:01 pm: Edit

What scares me, Ted, is that somehow a search you did came up with those as a result :P

By Chevalier on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 03:48 pm: Edit

Ted, see the "Betty's #4" subtopic. Le Petomane (The Fartiste) has made an entrance there.

By Crowlyman on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 03:44 pm: Edit

You got a point Marc.

By Tabreaux on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 12:39 pm: Edit

Buy this:

not pontica

By Tlautrec on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 11:54 am: Edit

Last spring, I bought an A. pontica plant at the Berkeley Horticultural Nursery in Berzerkly, CA. Don't know whether they have them again this year.

By Head_Prosthesis on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 12:53 am: Edit

I know exactly who's watching.

By Marccampbell on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 12:49 am: Edit

I would steer clear of 5-meo-dmt. Its extremely intense. The difference between a pleasant experience and a terrifying one is a matter of
a milligram or two. I had one of the most profound
death trips on the stuff. And while it was quite illuminating, I wouldn't go near it again. I have 35 years of experience with mind-altering substances and my suggestion is:
UNLESS YOU ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE USE OF TRYPTAMINES AND HAVE A SCALE PRECISE ENOUGH TO WEIGH SUBSTANCES BY THE MILLIGRAM, DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH 5-MEO-DMT (FOXY MOXY).

Having made my public service announcement, take discussions of psychedelics to another forum. There are plenty on the internet. I think most of the participants in the absinthe forum would rather not confuse absinthe with psychedelics. You never know who's watching.

By Dehe on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 10:14 pm: Edit

Ive heard some good things about 5-MEO-DMT or 5-MEO-DIPT. If you got the cash go to www.jlf.com and check it out.

By Dehe on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 10:13 pm: Edit

Ive heard some good things about 5-MEO-DMT or 5-MEO-DIPT. If you got the cash go to www.jlf.com and chech it out.

By Dehe on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 10:11 pm: Edit

Yeah i got an ounce of the regular "oaxacan" strain and a gram baggie of the 10x shit about a year ago. tried the regular shit and it did a little something but nothing spectacular....havent tried the 10x yet though....hhhhhmmmmm methinks i have an idea. But on my experience i would suggest saving your money. I'll keep you posted if i get to try the 10x. You can have the ounce of the regular if you want it. email is in my profile.
-Steve

By Crowlyman on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 09:01 pm: Edit

Has anyone here tried salvia? I've thought about it but has never had any faith in ordering from some of the sites on the net that sell it.

By Wolfgang on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 02:44 pm: Edit

Someone who sometimes post here may be able to provide you some...Let's see if he will chime in...

By Baz on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 11:32 am: Edit

I have seen it listed at theatrum botanicum before, but it is always subject to availability.

http://www.greenstranger.com

By Crosby on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 09:06 pm: Edit

For small plants try: http://www.antiqueplants.com

By Don_Walsh on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 08:22 pm: Edit

Sorry, there is no good source for A.pontica in USA.

By Joalco on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 03:56 pm: Edit

I was hoping perhaps one of you good folks could point me to a reliable, reputable source from whom I could procure some A. Pontica (preferably seeds or small plants). I'm having trouble procuring it here in Austin.

Thanks in advance,

jc

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation