Review of Betinas new La bleue# 4.

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Review of Betinas new La bleue# 4.
By Raschied on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 09:17 pm: Edit

See the "Think of the Kittens" thread, and you'll get the picture.

By Admin on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 07:48 pm: Edit

oh! so "killing kittens" is a euphemism for chokin' the chicken.

I actually use the term "feeding the kitty" ... strangely enough the origin of that is not as risque as it sounds.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 06:16 pm: Edit

Makes me wanna grab Lord Chesterfield by the neck. If ya know what I mean.

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 06:14 pm: Edit

I kill kittens daily my friend.

My little prosthesis gets a great deal
of attention.

I sometimes imagine I'm
Dale Earnhardt driving in the Mortuus
, jamming that little gear shift
between my legs like a Pope blessing
Yuenglings as they scream off the line
for October Fest.

By Wolfgang on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 05:59 pm: Edit

I think Head needs some servicing to his little other prosthesis...

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 04:42 pm: Edit

I have nothing against vaginal secretions except my penis.

My thoughts are, given the right mood, time and place, we are more than happy to indulge in things alot worse smelling and tasting than Betty's #4.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 03:07 pm: Edit

Pennies.

By _Blackjack on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 02:54 pm: Edit

What have you got against vaginal secretions? I mean, I suppose they wouldn't make a refreshing sports drink, but they have their charms.

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 02:02 pm: Edit

I can think of worse things, burnt flesh, blood and intestines, stomach acid, mucous, semen, vaginal secretions, sweaty ass and balls, condoms, urine, what else do people put in their mouths on a regular basis? Dirty hands and feet, pens and pencils...

By Rimbaud on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 01:35 pm: Edit

Who the hell wants to taste something whose taste is reminiscent of fresh cut flowers? Not me. Herbal taste is fine, but flowers? Yeeeeech!

By Nolan on Sunday, March 24, 2002 - 10:58 pm: Edit

On first pouring this la bleue the alcohol and anis blend together to form the scent of a freshly cut bouquet of flowers with a lot of greenry.The alcohol while present is not at all overpowering.It really blends well with the anis to form a nice herbal/floral bouquet.I was quite surprised that I didn't taste the alcohol more intensly when drinking this la bleue.To be 140 proof the taste is amazing.The alcohol is subdued.The taste is more of herbs and anise than you would think it would be at this strength.The taste is reminiscent of fresh cut flowers as well.A sort of green earthy taste blending with anise.And then other herbs begin to come to the forefront.A little clove and cinamon.I think that possibly green anise was used and maybe tarragon for flavoring.This is good la bleue.The anise,while a large part of the taste is very nicely balanced with other herbs.Bottom line?Get yourself a bottle of this la bleue,you will taste none better.......

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation