Easter Egg fur Kallisti

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Easter Egg fur Kallisti
By Larsbogart on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 08:48 am: Edit

Marc:
Hold Up...
Sorry, I think you got Paul Williams confused with the other Paul Williams, NOT as accomplished.
Paul Williams wrote "With the Church I'll Fly Away" which is also good for soaking in a hot tub [hot water], reading Rod Mckuen drinkin the last of the absinthe and being inspired by "Sister" Melanie.
The other Paul Williams had nothing to do with the theme from The Beverly Hillbillies, but I can see how someone would make that mistake.
I stopped bringing my banjo to church a long time ago because I really didnt know how to play it anyway.
your welcome
lars

By Larsbogart on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 05:55 am: Edit

Marc:
I kind of thought you'd like this also. When it arrives, if you have any absinthe left, pour yourself a glass, run a very hot tub, light a couple candles, and let the Rod Mckuen, Melanie, and Paul Williams inspire you. Let me know how it turns out.
larsbogart

By Mvario on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 03:17 am: Edit

He was one of those guys on Hollywod Squares, right?

By Marccampbell on Tuesday, March 26, 2002 - 12:31 am: Edit

lars,

even I am moved to tears. Who would have ever thought that Paul Williams still had the magic in him. I just ordered the cd from Amazon. I can't wait. In the meantime, I'll console myself with the poetry of Rod McKuen and my Melanie box set.

By Larsbogart on Monday, March 25, 2002 - 08:39 pm: Edit

Kallisti:
Kindly accept this Easter gift from Verdigris and I:
http://paulwilliamsconnection.org/btla/wontlast.htm
Do not feel as though you have to reciprocate, just sit back, put up your feets and enjoy.
larsbogart

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation