Is this what I returned for?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Is this what I returned for?
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through March 27, 2002  25   03/27 02:37pm
Archive through March 27, 2002  25   03/27 09:33pm
Archive through March 28, 2002  25   03/28 02:27am
Archive through March 29, 2002  25   03/29 02:34am

By Don_Walsh on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 08:01 pm: Edit

Many are chilled, but few are frozen.

By Wolfgang on Monday, April 01, 2002 - 04:58 pm: Edit

Many alchemist can paint lead in golden paint but very fiew can actually turn it into real gold.

By Don_Walsh on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 01:59 pm: Edit

1. I have no shitlist. Had I one, Kallisti would never be on it.

2. Marc, Dr O has no sense of humor so I find nothing he says the least bit funny.

By Admin on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 11:32 am: Edit

I remember the incident dr. o, and I was defending having dinner/drinks/movie with you and your lovely lady wife. as this was right after the all night dragout you had had with don. As for the other dinner guests, I'm not speaking for anyone else. For myself only.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:22 am: Edit

Marc, could you be a bit more specific about the "hideousness" of Dr. O's brew?

I find your comment puzzling. Well respected absintheurs in this Forum have liked that brew a lot. In any case, I can learn from your constructive criticism.

By Marccampbell on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 03:51 am: Edit

ordinaire,

I was not at the Moulin Rouge tasting so I don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I did taste your swill in the privacy of my Las Vegas home and it was hideous.

Had you not proclaimed that your swill was endorsed by sepulchritude. com, I would have never posted my review of your fake absinthe.
Believe it or not, I'm a big pussy and I hate to hurt people's feelings. In your case, I had to make an exception. Baby, you're begging for it. Open your mouth, I gotta take a dump.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 03:04 am: Edit

Marc says:

"Ordinaire sent me a gift of absinthe and the bottle remains mostly full. Its dreadful tasting. I shared it with several other people and we all agreed that it wasn't even remotely absinthe. Its essentially an awful tasting green liquid. Extremely bitter and unpleasent"

Man, talk about living in different realities. During the Moulin Rouge tasting, I had to keep replenishing the cup. I don't know, maybe there were 10 masochists around that table. People who would gladly swallow an "awful tasting green liquid" and ask for more.

Marc, Kallisti, how low are you going to go to please the Sacred Cows?

By Marccampbell on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 02:44 am: Edit

ordinaire,

I think Don is going to find your "right wing conspiracy" comment laughable. Anyone familiar with Don's worldview will know that he is not a leftwing hippie liberal prone to that brand of paranoia.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation