Elevators In Space

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Elevators In Space
By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 05:53 pm: Edit

Umh, M Verio, there's folks tryin' to get a romance shwerve on here! Don't be the dolt I just was and crash in on 'em.

Like I just did again. Shit.

By Mvario on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 05:44 pm: Edit

You can be falling down on Boston cobblestones. Yup, get your own Segway, 1 day left to bid:

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03X3634449X0090075/qid=1016226995/sr=1-1/002-3315627-3772060

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 05:30 pm: Edit

Slavering, or slobbering?

Fuck! Just mucked up my own request. Sorry kids.

By Verdigris_Harpy on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 05:26 pm: Edit

Oh Lord.

Lars.You were right.The masses are slavering.

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 05:20 pm: Edit

Folks, can we please keep this dancefloor cleared for Lars Boogert and Varpy to tango for just a little while? Can't you see the magic in their eyes? The spark in their touch? The heat in their loins? Give 'em some privacy to Lambada into each other's soul.
Let's just sit back and point and snicker for awhile.

By Verdigris_Harpy on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 05:10 pm: Edit

Do they have nano-elevators in them?

Are they coated in chocolate with a candy covering?

I thought IT was a clown not a postal machine
on a rampage.

Confused by future shock.

By Larsbogart on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 05:04 pm: Edit

Verdigris:
While we're on the subject...I guess Dean Kamens "It" was a flop. I've heard a lot of postal workers have fallen off "It" while delivering mail on Boston's cobblestones injuring themselves and losing mail by the bagful. Bean town Lawyers are having a field day. "It's" one of the reasons why the US Postal service is going belly up. [The US Postal service losing money...ha thats a good one].
Not to mention the discrepancy between Dean and Stephen King who is claiming Kamen stole the idea from him. Dont hold me to this, but, King claims he was woking on a story about a motorless device that began terrorizing New England Mailmen.
Kamen is now working nonstop on an even more secretive device rumored to come in a pill form.
larsbogart

By Mkmiller on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 04:57 pm: Edit

going down?

By Verdigris_Harpy on Wednesday, March 27, 2002 - 02:56 pm: Edit

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/space_elevator_020327-1.html

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation