Umm, pardon me ...

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Umm, pardon me ...
By Sicboy13 on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 08:09 am: Edit

"Sickboy...La La La La..La..La........Laaaaaaaa"
(wait for cheers to die down...)
"You all want to hear a happy song?.....Sorry, we ain't got no happy songs."

Mike Ness circa 1997(or so), on the stage at Safari/Hairy Marys,Des Moines, IA. None other than the same stage that the sick, half-aborted fetus of a band known as "SlipKnot" was born/killed on.

Who says Iowa is lame, we's got Meth, SlipKnot, and da mutha'fukin Primary Elections yo!

P.S. "The most beautiful girls in the world live in Des Moines." Jack Kerouac.

By Destiny on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 11:22 pm: Edit

I believe that Spago has closed.

By Head_Prosthesis on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 10:29 pm: Edit

This could be why:

"Went to Leggs for another Monday night visit on 10/8. Some problem getting to the club as Michigan Street is torn up between the club and I believe I-75 or I-275. If you come from downtown Ypsilanti, the bridge going toward the club is closed and the detour takes you through the other stretch of construction. Your best bet is to call the club for directions. I'm glad I did.

I got there right at shift change. I didn't see anyone from dayshift that caught my eye. But then the nightshift girls went up on the stages and there was quite a sizeable amount of very attractive girls, much more than usual.

Now, on to the dances. The first familiar face there was Zoe, a very beautiful and curvy redhead. I talked to her for several minutes before going to the couches. I believe I got three dances from her, maybe four. I'm very partial to redheads, but she has a very beautiful face and a gorgeous ass. She has a tattoo of a spider above that butt. She may not grind as much as the other girls but she makes you very comfortable.

Next was Ecstasy, who I did not recognize right away. But then I remember the last review on her and it all came back to me. She is a tall and very beautiful curly haired brunette with very soft breasts and a very nice ass. She has a birthmark on her right hip and has a very pretty smile. She's a real sweetheart...I still would love to take her back home with me and spoil her. I started with four dances from her and then went to...

Debbie, another tall and very beautiful brunette with a great ass. She has some nice sized breasts and really likes a slow and comfortable grind. I wanted to take her home too. Very beautiful smile.

I almost passed up on Cherry, but something made me change my mind. Good thing I did. Cherry is a small but curvaceous brunette. Very soft skin, a very nice ass, and this woman can grind. Now I know why I waited for her while she gave dances to two guys ahead of me and why it took so long to get these two guys out of the way. She has a beautiful smile that she shows while she's grinding the hell out of you. If you don't get aroused from her, then it's time to join the priesthood. She is definitely the best couch dance I've had in that bar in a year, if not longer. Nothing against the other girls there, but Cherry alone is worth the drive to Leggs. I had to stop at five dances with her because she had to go back on stage. I would love to have had more dances with her. But I wasn't done yet.

I went back to Ecstacy for more dances before I returned home for the long ride. She is just so beautiful and irresistable. I reminded her about when she told me that she needed to workout more the last time I was there. She kind of laughed and stated that she still needs to workout. I had a workout in mind for her, but I did not divulge the details to her. Besides, it would have required an overnight stay for me in the area or bringing her up to Grand Rapids. Unfortunately, I had to be at work the next day. I finally made my way out of the club at 11:30 or midnight.

There were too many other good looking girls I wanted dances from, but I was lacking in two things, time and money. Definitely an improvement from last time. One was a shorter girl with really curly big hair with huge jugs and a petite little body and I'm pretty sure that those jugs were NOT man made. I don't remember her name, but watch for her guys. Several good looking blondes too, one was thin and muscular looking with curly hair and a beautiful round ass, another with longer hair and more curves with a nice rack and a nice butt. The only other name I could remember was Sunshine, a skinny short-haired brunette with milky white skin and one of the nicest, tightest round butts there. I need to look her up too on my next visit. There were still a few girls there who need to hang up the old G-string. There was one girl who looked really good with her clothes on, but when she took them off I'll just say that this girl has never heard of the Buttmaster. I've seen Jell-O molds that don't jiggle as much as her flabby ass.

This was probably one of the best visits I've had there in a long time. The bar was not very busy that night (I think the construction, along with the Lions game at the Silverdome, hurt business). Drink prices are still too high, but who's there to drink? I have to agree with the advice from mwtraveler. To find a great dance, you have to get one first and pay attention to what the other girls are doing. Happy hunting."

By Head_Prosthesis on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 10:21 pm: Edit

It's true. I just got back from the bar and I got slapped repeatedly for mentioning Legs.

By Marccampbell on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 07:21 pm: Edit

dropping Legs McNeil's name ain't exactly going to get me laid or an invitation to the after Oscar party at Spago.

By Pikkle on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 07:12 pm: Edit

Name droppers anonymous... please apply here.

By Abelard on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 11:06 am: Edit

Dear Sickboy, I worked very closely wth Social D for a long, long time. You need to read We've Got the Neutron Bomb, the story of west coast punk also tons of inerviews and old footage on vh1 special on Orange County.

By Sicboy13 on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 10:17 am: Edit

Marc--No shit, I'd like to hear more about that. I love that book, even though I can't recall one single Social Distortion reference in it.

Sicboy13(only because Sick Boy was already taken)

By Marccampbell on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 02:10 am: Edit

In the mid to late '70s, I spent almost every night at CBGBs and Max's. PLEASE KILL ME is the story of my fuckin life. I used to play poker with Legs McNeil, the guy who wrote the book.

By Sicboy13 on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 01:45 am: Edit

"Please Kill Me" is also a great book. A written recount of the punk scene in general, The Stooges, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Etc. A horrid scene with Joey Ramone & Sid Vicious shooting up speed with bloody pukey toilet water. Don't get much punkerdandat!

By Marccampbell on Saturday, March 30, 2002 - 12:34 am: Edit

Peggy Suicide is a classic.

Have any of you read Cope's autobiography "Head ON"? It documents the early British punk scene better than just about any book I've read. he can write like a motherfucker. Lots of explicit sex.
His descriptions of eating poontang are really erotic.

By Admin on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:09 pm: Edit

go get WILDER & FRIED now. is your best bet.

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:08 pm: Edit

Awwwww... Wait'll I spend the night! You'll be crying "SHUT UP, SIT DOWN!!!"

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:06 pm: Edit

I own World Shut Your Mouth with the single MikMakMokMok or whatever that was ...

By Admin on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:06 pm: Edit

I know I said it once, but not for a very long time.

I love HEAD.

By Admin on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:05 pm: Edit

here's to 21 years of WILDER

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:04 pm: Edit

Stop wasting your money on old glasses and crusty spoons. AND HOW MANY DAMN CONVERSATION PIECES DOES ONE HOUSEHOLD NEED FER CRISSAKES!!!

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 09:01 pm: Edit

Yeah, start paying your way around here you bunch of freeloaders!!!

By Abelard on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 08:57 pm: Edit

Teardrop Explodes 4 ever!!

By Admin on Friday, March 29, 2002 - 08:46 pm: Edit

But I, uh ... added a wee paypal donate button to the side menu bar. If the spirit moves you, send me that extra $1.26 you scraped from underneath the couch cushions, and help me to help you staying drunk as possible.

I love you all.

also, JULIAN COPE kicks hecka booty!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation