MARCH MADNESS BABY!!!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: MARCH MADNESS BABY!!!
By Gettingsane on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 12:28 pm: Edit

MR MOJO RISIN
MR MOJO RISIN
MR MOJO RISIN
MR MOJO RISIN
-MORRISON

By Petermarc on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 12:25 pm: Edit

i once convinced very drunk college girls that water was everclear...the only reason jesus could do what he did, was that he believed he could...but you gotta believe really hard to do that stuff...that's why the guy is so darn impressive...

By Alphasoixante on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 11:38 am: Edit

prove to me that you're no fool
walk across my swimming pool.

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 09:10 am: Edit

That was a wonderful testimonial Perruche.

"(Annas)

What shall we do about Jesus of Nazareth?
Miracle worker, pilgrim or fool

(Priest)

No riots, no Romans, no fighting, no slogans

(Caiaphas)

One thing to say for him, Jesus is cool!"

By Perruche_Verte on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 08:59 am: Edit

Happy Easter. (Someone had to post this...)

Jesus was way cool. Everybody loved Jesus. Everybody wanted to hang out with Him. Anything He wanted to do,He did. He turned water into wine, and if He wanted to, He could have turned wheat into marijuana, sugar into cocaine, or vitamin pills into amphetamines. He walked on water and swam on land. He was way cool.

He would tell these stories and people would listen. That's way cool. If you were blind or lame or deaf, you'd just go to Jesus and he'd put His hand on you and you'd be healed.

Jesus could've scored more goals than Wayne Gretzky. He could've danced better than Baryshnikov. He could've played the guitar better than Jimi Hendrix. He could've baked the most delicious cake anyone ever tasted. Jesus
could've been funnier than any comedian you can think of. He was way cool. He told people to eat His body and drink His blood. That's way cool. Jesus was way cool!

But then some people got jealous of how cool He was, and they killed Him. But then He rose from the dead and danced around and then went up to Heaven. That's so cool! Jesus was way cool! No wonder there are so many Christians!

By Sicboy13 on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 08:50 am: Edit

My system is slow, I saw the description before I saw the pic & I was all ready to boo, hiss & throw popcorn (I thought you meant Christ on Da'fence). SORRY JESUS

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 07:38 am: Edit

Christ on Defence

Jesus Playing Defence

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 07:37 am: Edit

Little Known Fact...

Jesus Played B-Ball

Hoops JC

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation