Still Waiting....

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Still Waiting....
By Dehe on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 01:47 pm: Edit

Betty is isuisses reseller in the states.

By Lint on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 12:05 pm: Edit

sheesh they are expensive...

lint

By Abelard on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 10:43 am: Edit

I got an immediate reply from a Fabien @ absinthe-bleue@isuisse.com
They have 3kinds for sale 2 le bleues and a verte for $140us. incl shipping.
Has anyone had any experiences with these guys?

By Crosby on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 10:38 am: Edit

I think I know what you did wrong. Did you follow the instruction at the bottom of the page:

DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOUR BOX
THANKS

By Robertsmith on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 10:24 am: Edit

Abelard,
I tried to order from that suisse site, but nobody there seems to be able to translate english emails. I emailed them on 3 seperate occaisions begging for pricing and shipping info, and each time got a generic email back in French and English saying "
THANKS FOR YOUR E-MAIL !
THE SWISS ABSINTHE TEAM "LA BLEUE" WILL ANSWER YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !
DONT'HESITATE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE : WWW.ISUISSE.COM/VEUVE-BLEUE TO GET FURTHER
INFORMATIONS !" and still have yet to receive any info about pricing or ordering, and that was over a month ago. Gooooood luck!

By Abelard on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 08:35 am: Edit

Does anyone have any info of the isuisse site that sells 2 le bleues and a green abs.
Any reviews?

By Crowlyman on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 08:24 am: Edit

Thanx man.

By Mkmiller on Wednesday, April 03, 2002 - 07:42 am: Edit

http://mitglied.lycos.de/wolvie666/lableue.html

By Crowlyman on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 11:33 pm: Edit

ummm, I've tried to find a link to Wolvies but I can't seem to find one anywhere on this site. Any help?

By Mr_Rabid on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 05:48 pm: Edit

Pikkle, that makes me feel much, much better.

Thanks.

By Giovannigray on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 05:19 pm: Edit

Wolvie sent mine on March 6..and, like many of you, still waiting. Thanks for the hug.

By Chevalier on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 04:45 pm: Edit

"Still Waiting Anonymous": a support group for the absinthe-deprived. Can't you just feel the love in this room? Group hug!

By Pikkle on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 03:49 pm: Edit

I got half my order a week ago or so, ordered it like Feb 5, still waiting for the other half because the first half is well, gulp! Still like the bleue better than the green, my opinionationalness!

By Joalco on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 03:22 pm: Edit

Well, at least I know I'm not alone. I'm anxiously / impatiently waiting for more of the delicious green...

By 2loucheltrec on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 03:15 pm: Edit

at least you got responses from him, though I didn't order anything (yet) but I had some questions, no reponse yet, that was a week ago, is this normal?

By Crosby on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 02:53 pm: Edit

I ordered two bottles on 2/26 and two on 3/3, none have arrived. When I asked about when they were posted, Andy said not to worry, they haven't lost a package yet. Does this mean if my Verte goes missing it will be replaced?

By Mr_Rabid on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 01:39 pm: Edit

Ordered 02/20, no dice.

I got a response a few days ago that he would check when it had been posted, nothing since...

By Dehe on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 12:15 pm: Edit

or wait sorry....it was ordered on 2/22 it was mailed on feb.25...sorry got a little mixed up and yeah this is a hell of a wait time.....
Steve

By Arj on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 12:12 pm: Edit

I've been waiting since Feb. 4. This better be worth it.

By Dehe on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 12:05 pm: Edit

yeah I ordered mine on March 22 and he said he sent it on 3/25 and i stil aint got shit either...keep you posted.
Steve

By Joalco on Tuesday, April 02, 2002 - 12:01 pm: Edit

I was wondering if any of you good forumites have experienced a notable lag in delivery time from Wolvie? I placed an order on 2/17, and as of today's mail delivery, still no dice. For some reason, packages from Germany always seem to take longer to reach me, but usually not this long...

Thanks for the input,

jc

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation