Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Drunk again...
Donniej
post Jan 6 2007, 06:28 AM
Post #1

Absinthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 2675

It all started at the girlfriends apartment drinking red wine (Shiraz) while cooking a dinner of tempe and spinch ravioli. After a movie I rode my bicycle down town to meet the Russians and go to a party. They were running late (as usual) and I knew this would be a long wait....... so I went home to drink Absinthe abs-cheers.gif

The "after party" started with a side-by-side drinking of PF1901 and Eichelberger. Eichelberger was the first Absinthe I ever tried and it's been a long time since I've had it. Of all the Absinthe's I've had since, it and the PF certainly are the best.

After drinking a bit of them I switched to the Czech stuff I got for a new years party. I have to say that I'm pleasently surprised with the "Trul Absinthium 1792". I was expecting something bitter and oily but it's neither. It has absolutely *no* floral scents or complex flavours, nor is it creamy in the mouth but it does have a very nice sweet anise taste. To be honest the worst part of Trul is the colour which is almost mouth wash blue blink.gif

After becoming a little ill trying new 'recipes' to salvage my unfortunate bottle of logan fils I decided enough was enough and now I'm drinking Pernod 68.

The girlfriend says the mere scent of anise makes her ill so she doesn't drink it......... luckily she also went to bed hours ago leaving me to get shit faced by myself.

Enough of my tangent, I'm going back to watching WWII documentaries and will proabbly read a littlel more "Hideous Absinthe" befoe I go to bed (it was a Chistmas present).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bruno Rygseck
post Jan 6 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #2

Alberga Schutzkorps

Member No.: 1939

QUOTE(Donniej @ Jan 6 2007, 08:28 AM) *

After becoming a little ill trying new 'recipes' to salvage my unfortunate bottle of logan fils I decided enough was enough and now I'm drinking Pernod 68.

Better sink the LF, and maybe the P68, too. They are only good for getting tired and emotional (we do not use the D-word here).

BR

--------------------
På detta dricka vi åtskilliga glas portvin.
+Quote Post
grey boy
post Jan 16 2007, 03:23 PM
Post #3

The Snitty One™

Member No.: 233

QUOTE(Donniej @ Jan 6 2007, 02:28 AM) *

After a movie I rode my bicycle down town to meet the Russians and go to a party.
They were running late (as usual) and I knew this would be a long wait.......

Well, I went home with the waitress
The way I always do
How was I to know
She was with the Russians, too

--------------------
You will find me if want me in the garden
unless it's pouring down with rain.
+Quote Post
traineraz
post Jan 20 2007, 12:59 AM
Post #4

Absinthe Mafia

Group: Absinthe Mafia
Member No.: 38

That slut!

Is there video available?

--------------------
"Now that we've defined what marriage is, we need to take that further and say children deserve to be in that relationship." - Greg Quinlan of Ohio's Pro-Family Network, a conservative Christian group which apparently promotes pedophilia.

. . . and don't forget to read the FAQ and check out the Absinthe Buyer's Guide for brand reviews and distributor links!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 06:47 AM