Closed TopicStart new topic
> Commerce on the Forum
Artemis
post Feb 1 2004, 03:04 PM
Post #31

Master of Oblivion

Group: Ragin' Cajun
Member No.: 2

Information conveyed privately informs me that "lab rat" was apparently not lying and not trolling. I retract what I said about that and I apologize.

I don't take any of the rest back, because what he did was inconsiderate and put the board owners at risk with the authorities, who MIGHT be looking the other way 99% of the time, but their reach is long and their boot is heavy ....

--------------------
Il arrive souvent que les personnes couvertes d’esprit enflamme courent en appelant du secours.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Conju
post Feb 1 2004, 06:53 PM
Post #32

Proprietor of Useless Information

Group: Members
Member No.: 285

Agreed. I suppose this needs to be said at the risk of ostracization. I verified the source from moonman that he actually DID purchase the claimed bottles and they are being recieved by me now instead of him. Some of the stuff on this forum were said about him unfairly, agreed. However, he could have taken a better approach to selling his merchandise (ie. using PM's instead of public announcements) That also doesnt mean we shouldnt have our guards up. I guess the useful peice of advice that I am trying to convey in this post, Is that if this ever happens again is this: "VERIFY THE SOURCE, and even if you feel uneasy about it or something doesnt seem quite right, DONT DO IT" Keep one fist down and the other up just in case. Thats my 2cents

--------------------
QUOTE(Artemis @ Jun 25 2005, 01:33 AM) *
(I'm still waiting for my 'welcome')

Not so. You sent me a PM long ago and I didn't tell you to fuck off and die. What do you want, cheetos?
+Quote Post
Wolfgang
post Feb 2 2004, 11:10 AM
Post #33

Elitist Bastard

Group: Absinthe Mafia
Member No.: 16

Humm, looks like I missed all the fun...

Whatever, as previously stated by the wises, that should have been dealed privately.

And please never buy something from someone you don't know and trust without previously emailing the original source for verification of authenticity.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2018 - 08:45 AM