menu 4
menu 6
menu 8
menu 10
menu 12

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which absinthe has the longest herb bill?
Artemis
post May 17 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #16

Master of Oblivion

Group: Ragin' Cajun
Member No.: 2

Apparently it's not like an object in the rearview mirror and is actually smaller than it appears? Put the kibosh on the wooden crate and put more gin into a bigger bottle, monkey people.

--------------------
Il arrive souvent que les personnes couvertes d’esprit enflamme courent en appelant du secours.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Artemis
post May 17 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #17

Master of Oblivion

Yep, half a liter.

Oh and all you asshats with the "Swear you're 21 before we let you enter" website idiocy - fuck off and die. I won't participate in your stupid charade, so I'll never see your website. But any 16-year-old who wants to will.

--------------------
Il arrive souvent que les personnes couvertes d’esprit enflamme courent en appelant du secours.
+Quote Post
Artemis
post May 17 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #18

Master of Oblivion

Being refused entry sometimes compels me to seek my entertainment elsewhere.

This is good:

http://www.ginjourney.co.uk/gin-reviews/monkey-47-gin/

So it has that Henriod sisters vending their elixir from an old chamber pot on the street, yellowed recipe decaying in an antique writing desk cache, which is always good. Plus a monkey. Everything is better with a monkey.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Pčre Ubu
post May 17 2012, 10:56 PM
Post #19

Novice dans la Narine Confortable

Group: Members
Member No.: 4095

Ted makes you swear you are 21. I think it is a cover your a$$ type of legal thing.

--------------------
Novicio en la acogedora fosa nasal
+Quote Post
Jack Batemaster
post May 17 2012, 11:15 PM
Post #20

Le maistre d'appastate

Group: Absinthe Mafia
Member No.: 127

Voilŕ:

http://www.bestabsinthe.com/index2.htm

Voilŕ:

http://www.monkey47.com/monkey47_en.html

--------------------

Mon but est simplement d'obtenir Ricard hors de l'absinthe, juste lęchez le reste d'entre eux …
Mon but est simplement d'obtenir Ricard hors de l'absinthe, juste lęchez le reste d'entre eux …
+Quote Post
Artemis
post May 17 2012, 11:37 PM
Post #21

Master of Oblivion

My friend Jack (not Batemaster) was the best story teller I ever encountered in person. While in the military, he was stationed in North Africa, and one of his mates had a monkey that would lurk clinging above doorways, and when a person came through, the monkey would fall upon him and rape him in the ear.

The guys had a tin radio shack on top of a hill, and a troop of baboons would pass by on a regular basis. One day the fools decided to seek their amusement by throwing rocks at the baboons. It was a learning experience. What they learned is that a baboon can throw a rock about as accurately as a human, and a lot harder. The humans took refuge in the shack, and the baboons proceeded to try and knock it down. Only by calling in air support (C-130) to buzz the boons and scare them off did the rash primates get out of their predicament.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Artemis
post May 17 2012, 11:42 PM
Post #22

Master of Oblivion

I think it is a cover your a$$ type of legal thing.

No doubt, but that doesn't make it any less stupid, it just spreads the stupidity around. Thanks for the correction though, I should have written 21. It used to be 18, at least in Louisiana.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Zman
post May 18 2012, 03:22 AM
Post #23

Marc Bernhard

Member No.: 54

I agree, it is one of the most stupid and idiotic things in the booze business. AFAIK, there is no USA legal requirement that you put the stooopid "you must be 21 before entering" on your website. However, many states do ask/require that you do so before letting your booze be sold in said state. Smoke & mirrors. Touchy-feely; let's hold hands and sing Kumbaya crap.

--------------------
"To have a right to do a thing is not at all the same as to be right in doing it."
G.K. Chesterton

www.pacificdistillery.com
Makers of Voyager Single-Batch Distilled Gin and Pacifique Absinthe.
+Quote Post
Tibro
post May 18 2012, 04:53 AM
Post #24

Vaginafly trap

Member No.: 2953

The question is, do baboons fling poo?

--------------------
When I wake up,
I try to convince myself that my arm
isn't there --
to retain my sanity.

Then I try to convince myself that it is.

Frank Bidart
+Quote Post
Jack Batemaster
post May 18 2012, 03:49 PM
Post #25

Le maistre d'appastate

Demande Leadbetter !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jaded Prole
post May 18 2012, 04:05 PM
Post #26

Absinthe Mafia

Member No.: 704

Leadbetter?

--------------------
A fine absinthe is the product of knowledge, craftsmanship, and talent. An exceptional absinthe is the product of those things plus obsession. Most absinthe is the product of marketing.
+Quote Post
Jack Batemaster
post May 18 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #27

Le maistre d'appastate

Le vrai Leadbetter

--------------------

+Quote Post
darkend_163
post Jun 14 2015, 04:17 PM
Post #28

Novitiate

Group: Members
Member No.: 4141

Eichelberger 78 Verte - is made from 26 different herbs.

It's a pity that "Distilleries et domaines de Provence" make their low quality Absente.
If they could make such a high quality, herb-beast absinthe as Henri Bardouin, I believe it could be very unique and intriguing one.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2018 - 07:13 PM