> Edouard Pernod (Couvet) and Pernod Fils Cache
absinthion
post Oct 9 2012, 07:05 PM
Post #1

Novitiate

Group: Members
Member No.: 4014

IPB Image

This is the cache of my friend. An Edouard Pernod, Couvet from 1890, a Pernod Fils from around 1910 and four bottles of Pernod Fils 1913.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jack Batemaster
post Oct 9 2012, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Le maistre d'appastate

Group: Absinthe Mafia
Member No.: 127

J'en voudrais cinq.

--------------------

Mon but est simplement d'obtenir Ricard hors de l'absinthe, juste lęchez le reste d'entre eux …
Mon but est simplement d'obtenir Ricard hors de l'absinthe, juste lęchez le reste d'entre eux …
+Quote Post
hartsmar
post Oct 10 2012, 06:28 AM
Post #3

Clint Wormwood

Group: Swedish Mafia
Member No.: 278

Looking good!

--------------------
Efficient but deadly

Voodoo Magic™ - Boveresse 2011
+Quote Post
absinthion
post Oct 10 2012, 06:39 AM
Post #4

Novitiate

Group: Members
Member No.: 4014

The bottles are for sale on www.antiquespirits.com. I am helping the owner with the website and communication with international customers.

The Pernod Fils 1913 were ordered by an Italian Hotel and delivered by Pernod right before the ban. They were bottled, waxed and sealed by Pernod at the customer's place. 36 bottles were originally found and most of them are sold by now. I tasted one of the Pernod Fils 1913, and I still remember the fragrance of it when we opened the bottle. It was glorious. Photos of the louche are here.

I haven't tasted an Edouard Couvet yet, so if someone would like to share their experience with an EP, it would be very much appreciated.

+Quote Post
Jack Batemaster
post Oct 10 2012, 04:26 PM
Post #5

Le maistre d'appastate

Group: Absinthe Mafia
Member No.: 127

Combien coűtent les bouteilles ?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2018 - 04:12 AM