> Comet Thuj-One (or C/2012 S1 ISON)
L'Assommoir
post Nov 16 2013, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Absinthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 4078

From a tinfoil hat website:

ISON's Dust: Wormwood/Absinthe/Thujone will bring "Strong Delusion" caused by Absent-Mindedness?
The topic of ISON as a carrier of hallucinogenic vapors deserves a dedicated post.

HG Wells in his famous book, The Days of the Comet, describes a green comet which comes to Earth at some future date:

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

The confirmation that ISON is indeed green caused me to research the matter further of a green vapor coming from a comet. Several pieces came together when viewed through the the lens of Eschatology, the study of the end-times.

If you research the term Wormwood in combination with the term Absinthe, you will find that it is a well known hallucinogen. Of note, Absinthe has been historically called "The Green Fairy".

It is conceivable that as ISON's passing will dust the Earth with the "Green Fairy". I have read one theory that this will be a sort of "Satanic Pentecost" that triggers the Black Awakening as described by Russ Dizdar.

The corollary to the above theory on The Green Fairy is that the Church has been raptured or at least sensitive to the vapours. My personal view is that the Church has been raptured and the Green Fairy is "The Strong Delusion".

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

- 2 Thessalonians 2:11

The Absinthe theory makes sense to me!

And indeed HG Wells was a known heavy user of Absinthe. Check it out:

[link to www.lafeeabsinthe.com]

And the name of the star is called Wormwood and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

- Revelation: 8:11

The active ingredient of Absinthe is chop.gif. It can be consumed as a vapor though is typically consumed in the form of an alcoholic drink. Vermouth has very low concentration of chop.gif.

Scenario: Mass Hallucinogen-induced Psychosis just as the angel of the bottomless pit emerges (Rev 9:11)

The message here is that many Christians may think they will have the willpower to resist being deluded however this presupposes being of sober and sound mind, and not in the context of being "Absinthe-minded".

Take note!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2409711/pg1
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Hillbilly
post Nov 17 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #2

Can't get right

Member No.: 4120

So that's what's causing my absinthe to act funny.

--------------------
“Only the mountain has lived long enough to listen objectively to the howl of the wolf.” Aldo Leopold

Them's what picks together.…sticks together.
+Quote Post
grey boy
post Nov 25 2013, 01:29 AM
Post #3

The Snitty One™

Member No.: 233

QUOTE(L'Assommoir @ Nov 16 2013, 04:25 PM) *

From a tinfoil hat website:
and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Dr. O?

--------------------
You will find me if want me in the garden
unless it's pouring down with rain.
+Quote Post
Jaded Prole
post Nov 25 2013, 02:01 PM
Post #4

Absinthe Mafia

Group: Absinthe Mafia
Member No.: 704

Boggy water.

--------------------
A fine absinthe is the product of knowledge, craftsmanship, and talent. An exceptional absinthe is the product of those things plus obsession. Most absinthe is the product of marketing.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 09:18 AM