Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I got a great deal today!
Goanna
post Oct 9 2003, 12:12 AM
Post #1

Novitiate

Group: Members
Member No.: 113

I was in a local store today that had a nice selection of crystal stemware. I came accross a set with six glasses and a water caraffe for $6.00! It is brand new and looks like some of the more expensive sets that you would find on an absinthe site! I am very happy with it. I also got a set of 6 tall glasses of with 24k gold trim for $10.00 from this same store a while back, and the box even shows the glasses being used with absinthe!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Perruche_verte
post Oct 9 2003, 03:35 AM
Post #2

Gangan kwa kwa

Group: Absinthe Mafia
Member No.: 37

OK...

Care to tell us the name of the glassware maker, and the style of glass you got? Chances are your local store isn't the only one that carries it.

--------------------
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
+Quote Post
Goanna
post Oct 9 2003, 12:56 PM
Post #3

Novitiate

Group: Members
Member No.: 113

The Crystal Stemware with the 24K gold has the Name Versailles on it. The other one doesnt have an additional name, but they are both imported into the country by a company called Home Essentials and Beyond.

I located them online by searching through google, and they wholesale only. You might be able to call them though and see about locating the nearest retailer. (718) 782-6218

user posted image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2018 - 01:40 AM