Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Next Poll . . . Dr. O!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Under the Bridge
Pages: 1, 2
traineraz
Speak now, or forever hold my piece. Er, your peace.

Whichever.
Jack Batemaster
Touch-my-Piece?
traineraz
No, thanks.

Touch yer own piece.
badger
One suggestion I have is to maybe ban him from here, not only to watch him go on overload but I think what he did took whining to another level. He gets banned from the lounge, actually as I was told he was only suspended, most people would have just said "what the hell?" and moved on. What really pushed me and made me lose all espect for him as a vetran poster was how he had to come here and whine to everyone about the lounge.
1. Calling them facists and insulting their knowledge with stubborness.

2. Again whining to us, like we have have control over what happened even though there are some lounge members here.

3. Calling Verte a liar.

4. If I see facists and freedom of speech one more time...

5. Through all of his time on the board one would think he would learn to get over it and to realize this is just the internet.
My hats off and respect to the admins of this board for putting up with his crap. If I were them I would have just banned him to see if he came back as another life form.
Jack Batemaster
I am a facsist and proud of it. It's probably my best quality, besides my penis size.
Conju
QUOTE (badger @ Jun 18 2004, 02:19 PM)
My hats off and respect to the admins of this board for putting up with his crap.

Don't you know by now that Head actually enjoys it?

I've come to enjoy it as well. It's fun watchin people stumble drunk around the room. It's when they start breakin shit is when they get kicked out.
traineraz
We need to get you some self-esteem, Jacko.

Well said, Badgeroni.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE (traineraz @ Jun 18 2004, 01:26 PM)
We need to get you some self-esteem, Jacko.

Well said, Badgeroni.

(can I do that here?)

HA!
Absomphe
I think we should try a mass boycott, as far as responding to his constantly whiny posts.

I mean, the complete silent treatment, at least for awhile...

Could you imagine the echoes of his whines, then, bouncing off the Forum's walls?

The only problem with that idea, is now, the implementation.

He'll read this, and be on to us.
verbal_kraze
I agree, he just doesn't get it and I doubt he ever will.
I'd love to just watch him argue with himself.

He kind of reminds me of 10 second Tom from 50 First dates. It's like he's been here forever, but keeps forgetting everything he said a few seconds ago.
The problem is he'll keep yelling and calling you a liar, even after you prove him wrong with is quotes.
Absomphe
Yup.

He's kinda like the anti-hero from "Memento", as well.

Although, it's hard for me to picture him with prompts inked all over him...

What am I saying...

No it isn't.
Jack Batemaster
"extremely bitter pre-ban"

"high in chop.gif"

"He's a Ted groupie"

"They're censoring me"

"Why was I banned?"
badger
QUOTE (Jack Batemaster @ Jun 18 2004, 03:40 PM)
"He's a Ted groupie"

Who's Ted? Is he a clone of Dr. Orange?
Absomphe
No, Ted's the real deal...

Sort of. (Qualifier applicable until that damned sumptuous Jade, becomes available commercially.)

That's how WONDERFUL, his absinthe is/was.
Artemis
Ted is the absinthe messiah.

Dr. O hates him.
I_B_Puffin
I used to think he might be capable of learning that everybody isn't out to get him, then relaxing and having fun like the rest of us, but gave up hope and no longer respond to him.

Looks like that is the winning response.
Icarus
I won't ban anyone. No one! There's no reason to. Even the worst trolls get tired if no one gives them the attention they want.

Dr. O is either trolling, or delusional. In either case his nattering is pretty funny. He's constantly shown that he's wrong, but he won't admit it.

Remember that little "I bet $100" thing.
Remember that "Show me one warning"

traineraz
That was my answer, too, Puff.

WE HAVE A WINNER! w00t2.gif
lautrec's cane
Badger, "who is Ted?" Now you're asking the right
questions. You must have truly undergone a transformation. Here is a toast to you.

abs-cheers.gif
Absomphe
And the funny thing is, I doubt anyone REALLY knows...
Gertz
I've heard that Ted came to earth on the spaceship that crashed in Roswell. And that Jade will actually be liquid kryptonite.
hartsmar
Which is a good thing, since there is a huge difference between kryptonite and kryptonit, which is awfully bitter and produced by ex communists.
le Gimp
Is Kriptonit Czech? Or from another satellite country? I can't find their web site.
Jack Batemaster
Dr. Scrot, ain't no mo my foe but my newest male Ho on the go.
Absomphe
QUOTE (hartsmar @ Jun 21 2004, 12:24 AM)
Which is a good thing, since there is a huge difference between kryptonite and kryptonit, which is awfully bitter and produced by ex communists.

The Kryptonit's got no hoodoo, it doesn't even louche.
hartsmar
But does it louch?

harhar.gif
Absomphe
Why, yes...

Yes, it does.

Not that you'd notice.
traineraz
Does it douche?
Perruche_verte
Let's just say it will cure you of many things at once.
hartsmar
QUOTE (traineraz @ Jun 22 2004, 08:34 PM)
Does it douche?

only if you put it in a bag.
hobgoblin
Dr O's OK!

He stands out on his own and couldn't care less who agrees with him or not. I like that.
JAMBO!!!
Hobgoblin:

Damn straight he stands alone....just like the homeless guy in the wheelchair near me who bangs into your legs yelling that god told him to ask you for money.

Just like the looney bashing his head with a brick in the Monty Python skits...

Well you get the idea.

Show me the proof (literally).

Crackpots and visionaries are only a step or two apart....but he's a bit past crackpot and further on down the old insanity highway.
mr-rabid
I used to agree with you on this one Hobby... but he done crossed my line.

He no longer attacks sacred cows with logic or evidence. Instead, he attacks people with malice and poorly thought out arguments.

Dr O is now a poster_spam.gif er in that his posts are repetitious and contain nothing of value.
hobgoblin
Well in the many years he's been posting on this forum he's never given me any cause to dislike him.

He doesn't feel the need to cosy up to or 'bond' with anyone on this forum; he has no desire to be part of any 'in-crowd'. I admire that quality.
JAMBO!!!
Judging from the censorship thread, he's railing at the wrong crowd in the wrong place.

And trollishness will detract from the righteous skewering of the sacred cows; it certainly has removed any credibility he may have otherwise retained. I'm going to check my facts if he tells me the sky is blue from now on....
Artemis
Damn straight he stands alone....just like the homeless guy in the wheelchair near me who bangs into your legs yelling that god told him to ask you for money.

abs-cheers.gif
Absomphe
QUOTE (JAMBO!!! @ Jun 23 2004, 01:52 PM)
Hobgoblin:

Damn straight he stands alone....just like the homeless guy in the wheelchair

So, why does he need a wheelchair? harhar.gif
mr-rabid
Because his arguments are lame. His rhetoric is paralyzed from the neck down, the bedpan needs changing and the nurse won't answer the call button because when she does it's always poop.gif
traineraz
MOOO!
Absomphe
QUOTE (mr-rabid @ Jun 23 2004, 09:09 PM)
Because his arguments are lame. His rhetoric is paralyzed from the neck down, the bedpan needs changing and the nurse won't answer the call button because when she does it's always poop.gif

I agree completely, Mr. Rabid...

However, I was referring to the homeless guy, in the wheelchair, who STANDS alone, not Dr.O. harhar.gif
mr-rabid
Yeah, I know. They are the same guy, though.

Spiritual brothers.
Head_prosthesis
He doesn't feel the need to cosy up to or 'bond' with anyone on this forum; he has no desire to be part of any 'in-crowd'. I admire that quality.

Hey, you used to say that about me.
That's my endearment! Serpis BOY!!!!
Icarus
Unfortunately he's too far out... Within one standard diviation of Norom, but several out from Norm.
hobgoblin
QUOTE (Head_prosthesis @ Jun 24 2004, 08:18 AM)

Hey, you used to say that about me.
That's my endearment! Serpis BOY!!!!

But Head; you are now a one man 'in-crowd'.

On another issue, how the fuck do all you guys do all that changing the number of posts you've made to 56,987,341 or to Batman symbols or whatever else?
Absomphe
QUOTE (mr-rabid @ Jun 23 2004, 11:07 PM)
Yeah, I know. They are the same guy, though.

Spiritual brothers.

There's no need to pick on a poor homeless guy, in a wheelchair! evill.gif
Artemis
However, I was referring to the homeless guy, in the wheelchair, who STANDS alone,

No matter. It brought forth:

Because his arguments are lame. His rhetoric is paralyzed from the neck down, the bedpan needs changing and the nurse won't answer the call button because when she does it's always

Dat's de Mr. Rabid AH'M TALKIN' BOUT. He be cuttin diamonds, every facet a fresh treat.
dr_ordinaire
QUOTE (Icarus @ Jun 18 2004, 11:26 PM)
I won't ban anyone. No one! There's no reason to. Even the worst trolls get tired if no one gives them the attention they want.

Dr. O is either trolling, or delusional. In either case his nattering is pretty funny. He's constantly shown that he's wrong, but he won't admit it.

Remember that little "I bet $100" thing.
Remember that "Show me one warning"

Dr. O paid his debt to Pierrevert to the tune of 100 USDollars, as a gentleman will do-

Pierreverte can attest to the payment.
Head_prosthesis
Dr. O, would you refer to yourself
in the third person like that from
this day forward?

That'd be most enjoyable.
Head_prosthesis
Hobby!

Smoke and Mirrors, my man, Smoke and Mirrors...

Those green squares and Batman things are called
"pips", how very British sounding. Don't you agree?

pierreverte
>Pierreverte can attest to the payment.

chaaa-ching!$
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.