Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have this comic strip...
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Mr. Creepy's Art Hole
Declan Royce
So I have this comic strip called the Area 51 Boyz. It has nothing to do with absinthe, but I like you people.

Here is the posterwork for the characters and all.
Declan Royce
A Typical comic follows...
Declan Royce
Here.
Declan Royce
I just realized that you can't read the captions because of the size limitations. I'll work on that.

DR
hartsmar
Worked just fine!

My kinda humour too! Me thinks me like.

abs-cheers.gif
rjordan
It has nothing to do with absinthe, but I like you people.

You just don't know us that well yet.

Put some absinthe related material in the strip. The next absinthe myth that will surface should be something about aliens and Area-51. Something like, the aliens that crashed in Roswell had pre-ban absinthe on board and they are all crazy because they drank absinthe. Or, the aliens had alien absinthe and it's loaded with Thu jones and it really gets the aliens all f@$#^d up. Or, absinthe is green because aliens are green and absinthe is an alien concoction that was sent to earth as a means to conquer earthlings by getting them hooked on it and spending all their money and becoming the alien's slaves. I don't know. You can come up with the rest.

By the way, pretty cool cartoon.

gun thug.gif
Declan Royce
G. Dub makes a beer run.
verbal_kraze
I love it! The second one was great. abs-cheers.gif
Hiram
Good work. Funny stuff!
Kirk
Bravo,
Dr. toons.
Absomphe
QUOTE (rjordan @ Aug 5 2004, 07:59 AM)
It has nothing to do with absinthe, but I like you people.

You just don't know us that well yet.

Dat's my ONB, what said dat!!! abs-cheers.gif
Jack Batemaster
The Louched Lounge is my comic strip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.