Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow, has a thread dissapeared...
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Under the Bridge
dr_ordinaire
but for you Americans may be disconcerting.

It happened to be the thread where...well, we don't want this one to dissapear either...
Kirk
I missed that , O
what thread? what did it say?
WhyteKnight
Try looking around a little more before you start beating the censorship drum, goob.
verbal_kraze
It's Under the bridge with the rest of the trolls. Nothing's been censored form it.

Oh, and Americans are very used to censorship.
dr_ordinaire
The thread where Head revealed a personal communication from me? Hello?

Wow....
Kallisti
You mean this one?

http://www.feeverte.net/forum/index.php?ac...=ST&f=17&t=1542

dr_ordinaire
Yep, that one.
WhyteKnight
I think you just graduated from inattentive goober to bona fide fruitcake, O...
Kirk
Poor O,
I like him.
Hiram
An Argentine??? That explains sooo much. Panza verde.
Kirk
O:
Please use O instead of Wow ,
I would be so much more entertained ,
example :
O, so a thread has disappeared,... etc.
dr_ordinaire
QUOTE (Hiram @ Aug 6 2004, 08:32 AM)
An Argentine??? That explains sooo much. Panza verde.

Hiram, let me tell you this:

In the absinthe community, it is not cool to make fun of somebody's ethnic origin, OK?
Hiram
Dude. I'm so not making fun of you. If anything, it was a good-natured poke in the ribs. I have an ex who was Argentinean, that's all. She turned me on to maté and taught me the correct pronunciation of tortilla, bombilla, etc. and ruined me forever by giving me empanadas and milanesas.

However full of crap I might think you are on other issues, ethnicity don't enter into it.
Conju
Fo' Rizzle. We're just a bunch of non-hating, non-bigot, non-racist, boring sons of bitches.

It fucking sucks.
dr_ordinaire
QUOTE (Hiram @ Aug 6 2004, 09:07 AM)
Dude. I'm so not making fun of you. If anything, it was a good-natured poke in the ribs. I have an ex who was Argentinean, that's all. She turned me on to maté and taught me the correct pronunciation of tortilla, bombilla, etc. and ruined me forever by giving me empanadas and milenssas.

However full of crap I might think you are on other issues, ethnicity don't enter into it.

OK, Hiram, I just want you to hate me for the RIGHT reasons...

dr_ordinaire
And BTW, why do you gringos insist on putting an accent on maTHE. I'ts MAHte, darn it.
Hiram
Typo. I'm used to doing the accented é in Fée. Máte. There. Hey, I know how to pronounce it at least. And make it.
Grim
QUOTE (Hiram @ Aug 6 2004, 11:07 AM)
I have an ex who was Argentinean, that's all. She turned me on to maté and taught me the correct pronunciation of tortilla, bombilla, etc. and ruined me forever by giving me empanadas and milanesas.

We'll get you good and fed down here, Hiram...
dr_ordinaire
So...where do you live, Hiram? I can bring some Uruguayan mate and you can provide some Jade. Not a bad deal, from my side... Livin'la Ovulation Loca
dr_ordinaire
Ah, my posts are still being tampered. Head, Kallisti, you can do better....
BlackJack
The "ovulation" thing is one of the automatic text-replacement things, like chop.gif. Nobody is tampering with your specific posts. Try clicking "preview" if you want to see what your post is going to look like.
Hiram
QUOTE (monsieurgrim @ Aug 6 2004, 11:04 AM)
QUOTE (Hiram @ Aug 6 2004, 11:07 AM)
I have an ex who was Argentinean, that's all.  She turned me on to maté and taught me the correct pronunciation of tortilla, bombilla, etc. and ruined me forever by giving me empanadas and milanesas.

We'll get you good and fed down here, Hiram...

Fortunately, I also learned how to make them. Dulce de leche, too. Something about Argentinean women...

Okay, now I'm going to abandon this little stroll down memory lane, or my wife will skin me.
le Gimp
Interesting reads.

I think I may have started lurking around that time and caught the end of it.

Not that I disregard any forum etiquette and rules, but...

On constant theme where I have worked (two companies in 25 years) has been "Never put anything in an e-mail that you wouldn't want the IRS, EPA your mother, and a defendants Attorney to read."

It always seemed to be a good Idea to me.

I figure e-mail, PMs, etc are semi private. Especially with laws like the current (political) administration has passed like the "Patriot Act".

whine, whine, whine.. Pass the chease please.
G&C
Hiram,

Your new avatar looks like my paternal grandfather.
lautrec's cane
QUOTE (Hiram @ Aug 6 2004, 08:32 AM)
An Argentine???  That explains sooo much. 

Yes, but not the inferiority complex.

Now what shall I sip? Canarias, Sara, Nobleza Gaucha, or Cachamai?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.