Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: absinthe rain dance
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Mr. Creepy's Art Hole
precenphix
so i get my first bottle of jade verte suisse right when the outer parts of hurricane ivan hit my home. this is a meteorological anomaly, to be sure. 65+ mph gusts, torrents of rain & a tornado warning nearby might deter most people from braving the elements...i found it beautiful. so i made a short film out of it.

you can find the video @ the bottle of my page, below my music. feel free to browse around, though i thought this to be the most pertinent file on the site.

hope you enjoy...

htt[p://www.zebox.com/precenphix
precenphix
whoops...

http://www.zebox.com/precenphix
toulouse
I enjoyed the music much. It reminded me of some of the blurbs that Shpongle adds in on some of their songs. The fast motion louche-ing was nice. Perhaps even sweeter if in slow-motion. I also enjoyed the night-vision green tint. Appropriate.

toulouse
Wild Bill Turkey

if you'd waited just five more days it would have been a year since the last post.
Absomphe
Thanks for that scintillating tidbit, Wildbill! chickawow.gif

Does the number five play a significant role in your life?

Perhaps you find yourself performing the same ritualistic task, repeatedly, in groups of five, counting the repetions as you go? harhar.gif

The Standard Deviant
The louche was impressive, I agree.
traineraz
Perhaps Bill is subject to the Law of Fives.
precenphix
QUOTE(Wild Bill Turkey @ Mar 10 2006, 03:27 AM) *

if you'd waited just five more days it would have been a year since the last post.

that is weird. i haven't visited this part of the site in a long time. any reason for the sudden viewing of this crappy little short?

QUOTE(toulouse @ Mar 10 2006, 01:55 AM) *

I enjoyed the music much. It reminded me of some of the blurbs that Shpongle adds in on some of their songs.

glad you liked the music, though it's not mine. it's by a guy called "christ" who used to work w/boards of canada.
Patlow
nothing i like better than having five, five dollar bills in my pocket. the power of five. pure somethin'.

schlachthaus? slaughterhouse. funf? good ol' five...

-- k. vonnegut
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.