Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attention all musicians!
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Arts & Philosphical Sundries
FraterWermut
poster_spam.gif

Hello everybody,

I am the frontman of a Dutch colletive for experimental music and art. We are to release a new themed compilation cd or lp (we'll see how much budget we'll have) dealing with Paris during the Fin the Ciecle up to the roaring twenties. Think Absinthe, think Moulin Rouge cabaret, think chansons and accordeons. Decadence and depravity. Dandies and commonfolk. Van Gogh, Beaudelaire, Rimbaud, Wilde, Monet..

We are always looking for new talent to release music on our label, so if you consider yourself an experimental musician and feel like making a song for us, please give it a try. Since we are a rather young collective we will not be able to pay you for your efforts (we are totally non-prophit, every cent we make we use to release more albums), but we do have quite some connections within the Dutch, Belgian and German experimental scene. You might not get money but you will get publicity and some copies of the compilation to distribute yourself. Besides, when you release a song on our label you will keep all the rights. The song will still be yours and if you might want to re-release it later on that won't be a problem.

Why do we do this? you might ask. Simple, we are all totally zealous about avant-garde music and there is nothing we love more than discovering new artists and giving them a chance to profile themselves.

So, if you make music with an edge (eg. Dark Ambient, Soundscapes, Avant-Garde Folk, Noise, Jazz and so on) and if you would like the chance to get a song released or have any questions, please send a mail to bootwhorekollektiv@gmail.com and we'll provide you with all the neccesairy information.

Thanks for your time

Mulletman
sounds cool, i just sent you an email.
greetz
hartsmar
Mullet?! You alive?
Mulletman
sure am just been obsessed with makin muzak, how are you my swedish loverboy? pirate2.gif

Click Here if you want to check out what i've been working on. i've been too poor to afford any sinthe for awhile. maybe we should start a charity fund for under-inebriated members .
G&C
maybe we should start a charity fund for under-inebriated members .

Probably not.
Mulletman
<delete>
G&C
It depends on the givee.
Mulletman
<delete>
Absomphe
True enough, Mulletdude!

Ever hear from Eire the Disappearer, BTW? bye1.gif
grey boy
I attacked the wrong Minnesotan.
Fuck the proper one.
Mulletman
.<delete>
grey boy
You're right, sorry, it was someone else.
hartsmar
QUOTE (Mulletman @ May 21 2005, 11:57 AM)
sure am just been obsessed with makin muzak, how are you my swedish loverboy? pirate2.gif

Everything's fine...

Good luck with your endeavors.
G&C
QUOTE (Mulletman @ May 21 2005, 03:42 PM)

fuck off.

After you.
Caprice
naturally, hopefully . . . We're to Have Access to this Wonderful Avant Garde music when you have it refined

I should be very pleased to obtain some for my little Speakeasy (role play) online storyline opening soon - something, oh for Lovers, and for dancing girls (dames) of the roaring 20's of New York City
Absomphe
What G&C, and Mulletman said.
G&C
What was that?
Absomphe
QUOTE(G&C @ May 23 2005, 07:54 AM) *

QUOTE(Mulletman @ May 21 2005, 03:42 PM)

fuck off.

After you.

Not you, of course, I meant the role playing noobian flake.
G&C
All of mullet boys post are <deleted>

Posts #13 & 14 are empty on my browser.
Absomphe
By my count you were post 14, and my reference was to that one.

Oddly enough, most (but not all) of Mullet's posts are viewable on my browser.
Alyssa Dyane
I am confused, Caprice.

Is your main purpose to resurrect as many old threads as possible, or is it to write the most unintelligible posts possible.

You are doing well at both, whatever the case.

Good job.
Absomphe
I doubt it'll be back.
traineraz
Put it back in your sock drawer, did you?
Kirk
Is your main purpose to resurrect as many old threads as possible, or is it to write the most unintelligible posts possible.

Yes, we should all follow your example
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.