Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1000
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > Administrative News & Site Updates
Artemis
How many are puppets?
Head_prosthesis
The last 17,

I had to make it look good.

Artemis
The last 18 were fishy - I knew something was up.

Here's a picture, just cos I'm bored and sleepy. Off for a root canal tomorrow. That should be fun.

Artemis
Forgot the picture - told you I was sleepy.

Grim
Kirk's got skillz. You do him justice.
traineraz
Beautiful!

Might want to clean off the moss before use, though.
Conju
QUOTE (Artemis @ Jun 15 2005, 09:50 PM)
Off for a root canal tomorrow. That should be fun.

I just had a metal spike put in for an implant. They had to do a bone and a skin graft as well. So have fun with that.
Absomphe
QUOTE (Artemis @ Jun 15 2005, 10:03 PM)
How many are puppets?

bye1.gif
Kirk
That photo looks like an old engraving,
nice work Arty!
Artemis
Three roots and $900 gone. The painkiller dope is the only bright spot.

I've got other pictures of Kirk's grille taken on a mossy stone. Maybe I just like moss.
Artemis
Ted will be pissed that I gave away the secret ingredient, but it's hard work scraping those rocks and he pays me almost nothing

Steve
That grille is the most beautiful absinthe-related object I think I have ever seen.
Artemis
It's hard to do it justice in a photograph. I went overboard on the green balance in that last one, but even in the raw picture, the lichens are the same color as the absinthe. As for the grille, I remember being stunned when I took it out of the package, and I hadn't even noticed the details yet.
Symbiote
Something is fishy about this thread or my computer. It doesn't show up in the list.
G&C
It's at the bottom of the list, djumass™.
Absomphe
Lazy dipxit.
Symbiote
blink.gif
G&C
QUOTE (Absomphe @ Jun 16 2005, 04:00 PM)
Lazy dipxit.

That's djipxit.
Absomphe
Whachu said.
morgueann
U guys sure do drink ur absinth in strange places.

U act like it's illllllegal or summin. Whatever happened to the Bistrot?

PS: I'm not a puppet. Seriously. LARS!.gif

Open those chompers... Let's see the canines.. Open those chompers...
Absomphe
We know, Felis. wub.gif
G&C
How many are puppets?

One less.

Back to 999 now.
Absomphe
Why, did some little whiner get Miffed and unregister?

Oops, I see it's back to 1000. LARS!.gif
Oxygenee
Miff:

morgueann
I think you got MILFed, not miffed.
la mort tchèque
So, do I count as a person or as a puppet?

18 puppets out of 1000 people, not bad at all. I know life flesh and blood puppets… too many of them here in Ottawa (otherwise known as diplomats). Diplomats on posting can be so annoying and so cool when you meet them in their home country (like your regular civil servant, a normal person). One friend of mine, posted abroad in the civil service told me he collects masks, to remind him of his profession.

Oh, what do you guys think of Piradelli's works, who wrote 6 Characters in search of an author?

The funny thing is how real people are online. It's one place where you can really be yourself, and others themselves, no job constraints.
hartsmar
Please, excuse me but…

wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.