Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Pernod Fils label
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Vintage Absinthe
jmfranc
I have an opportunity to buy a preban bottle (empty) of Pernod Fils and it doesn't have a label on it. Since I want to put it behind my bar I was thinking of slapping a label on it - any idea where I could get a Pernod Fils label? I know someone had preprinted them at some point. Any ideas? Thanks.
zachM
Betina has some repro labels. labels
jmfranc
QUOTE (zachM @ Jul 18 2005, 12:38 PM)
Betina has some repro labels. labels

I don't see the traditional Pernod Fils label...I see the Edouard....
zachM
I sent her an email to see if she has one. Im sure she can get one if she doesnt. I am looking for one for you. By the way did you get that mini suisse absinthe off ebay a few weeks ago?
hartsmar
jmfranc.

Ebay is a good bet.
jmfranc
QUOTE (hartsmar @ Jul 18 2005, 02:41 PM)
jmfranc.

Ebay is a good bet.

On it. I seem to find everything but what I'm looking for on ebay france. Bunch of crazies....
simon
jimfranc....Original Pernod Fils labels come up on ebay all the time, especially .fr site......I'm sure you'll find one...Hell if you don't find one, I'll give you one! (Well maybe not 'give' but you know what I mean :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.