Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pontarlier Absinthiades 2005
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Voyages au Pays des Fées
Oxygenee
Peter, Ted, German Markus, Hartsmar, Gertz, Simon, Zman and myself are all confirmed for Pontarlier in October.

We're working on the group booking for accomodation there.

Any chance of more State-side FeeVerters joining the party?

frenchman
I should be present too....
Jaded Prole
Curse poverty!
le Gimp
QUOTE (Oxygenee @ Jul 28 2005, 04:39 AM)
Peter, Ted, German Markus, Hartsmar, Gertz, Simon, Zman and myself are all confirmed for Pontarlier in October.

We're working on the group booking for accomodation there.

Any chance of more State-side FeeVerters joining the party?

Only if my company sends me to der fadderland on business and I take some vactaion while I'm at it, and that hasn't happened in 10 years (although they did have me get a passport a couple of years ago).
Kirk
It sounds like a fun group,
I might have to break my fall routine of 80 hour work weeks and go see what it's like.
Steve
I wish this happened last year! My company did send me to Switzerland a couple weeks before the Absinthiades. I will probably go again next year (the conference I go to in Zürich is every-other-year).

Have fun, guys!
verawench
I'll be in Barcelona around then but really wish I could make it. Hold me to it next year (hopefully I'll be out of United States of Hurricanes and Gas Shortages by then).
Kirk
And into where?
Fredie

Sorry, But I'm all set up for June 2006 (also hittin' the Worldcup)….
Hope to see you all there then….
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.