Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Absinthe show up on a Drug screen?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Dr Magnan's Lab
trustingsole
Just to start Yes I am new, Yes I have read the FAQ section and also searched through this form for topics with dealing with drugs and testing but I couldn't find this topic being descused or approached. If it has my apologies to all.

It's a simple question: Does Absinthe show up as anything, other that alcohol on a drug test?

Thanks for ya'lls help,
Trustingsole
viking_emoticon.gif
sea_of_lament
Other than the alcohol…no. Unless you're slipping something into it ( and I don't mean sugar ).
Hiram
So what if it did? It's not a drug and neither are any of its ingredients (unless you count the alcohol).

Even in America, none of the ingredients of absinthe are illegal in themselves. They may all be bought in your average herb store or garden center (although the quality will suck).

When doing a search, remember to set the "Search posts from" to "Any date." Otherwise you'll only get results from the last 30 days.

Cheers and welcome. abs-cheers.gif
Grim
Somebody's been reading the Sebor F.A.Q.

Welcome to Fée Verte, trustingsole. Enjoy the forum.
Kirk
Absinthe shows up as cocaine, heroine and
ru486 in a drug screen.
Absomphe
That's because real absinthe is distilled with those ingredients…

But only the finest varietals, of course.
Fredie
and of course it turns you gay…..
you know because like, all those artists and poets and stuff…..they were gay…. all of 'em….. swear to god…… yes.gif
Kirk
It doesn't turn you gay,
you're gay if you drink it.
celticgent
ha!

yes.
Kirk
But it does make your tits bigger,
mine are huge.
Absomphe
Now I'm all hot 'n bothered, damn you! w00t2.gif
trustingsole
Well if I wasn't sure if I was in the right place I am now. My god, First thanks for the help. Second, thanks for the laughs. I can't type now since my hands are shaking from laughing. Then again I'm easy. Big tits was a good one so Kirk I guess have increased your alone time. LMAO

On the Cocaine, Heroin point that's not so bad since the half life is less than 7 days for coke and Heroin is 2 days, sweet! LOL

All set now, just have to order some
viking_emoticon.gif
Kirk
Kirk I guess have increased your alone time

If I was a woman, I'd never make it out of the house due to superior orgasmic capacity,
and the sheer fun of it.
BlackJack
I could SWEAR I wrote a FAQ entry on this. Go look again.

Absinthe will not make you fail a drug test, either, unless the test is designed to find the ingredients in absinthe, all of which are legal substances. If absinthe makes you fail a drug test due to false positives for illegal substances, your problem is not absinthe, but an incompetent drug tester.

Kirk
Eating poppy seed pastry will make you fail a drug test.
Donnie Darko
Does glue or freon show up on drug tests?
Fredie
QUOTE (Kirk @ Sep 27 2005, 11:30 AM)
Eating poppy seed pastry will make you fail a drug test.

and eating bagels will make you fail a jew test…. so the nazis will be able to find you easier….. so don't eat them…. eat donuts & corn dogs instead… cdog-plain.gif
mxreb0

Even in America, none of the ingredients of absinthe are illegal in themselves. They may all be bought in your average herb store or garden center (although the quality will suck).

I was just at the plant store and saw a kind of short growing wormwood, a really nice smelling fennel, and some other ingredients. I am considering growing an absinthe garden.
I think coriander is a kind or artisma and hyssop is lemon balm. Anyone else done this?
coriander.gif hyssop.gif melissa.gif wormwood.gif fennel.gif
Fredie
I'm redoing my whole backyard in the spring and plan on putting a lot Wormwood around the patio to help keep the mosquitos away.
Kirk
Hyssop Officianalis is what you want,
and it's not lemon balm,
and coriander is not artemisia
but don't grow either near your fennel.
As for mellisa, Betty calls that lemon grass.
mxreb0
Sorry, I meant to say lemon balm is Melissa.
And I can't help but dislike Betty after watching that stupid video. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.