Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vendor Guide: Absinthe.de
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > The Fee Verte Absinthe Buyers Guide > The Fee Verte Absinthe Vendors Guide
Pages: 1, 2
Donnie Darko
This vendor (Markus Lion) has, in my opinion, the widest selection of any vendor on the internet.

On the few occaisions where LDF has been out of stock of a type of Jade, Markus usually has it.

I've never had a problem with the service, and if you live on the east coast, the delivery time for economy shipping is very fast.

Markus is also very helpful and a connoisseur of absinthe himself.

The site also has interesting pictures of many of the distilleries.
Lord Stanley
I'd recommend using his courier (as I would with any vendor) instead of priority mail delivery.
Good selection and customer service.
hartsmar
Markus always provides prompt and excellent service.
A very reliable vendor!
Icarus
Markus and LDF are the only 2 vendors I purchase from.
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(hartsmar @ Nov 22 2005, 11:58 AM) *

A very reliable vendor!

How many free bottles and "samples" have you recieved to say that? A few I'd guess… but I do think Markus is an okay guy.
Stroller
I've been very happy with his service! I would highly recommend ordering from him.
Fredie
I was thinking about ordering about 4 or 5 shooters (or mignonettes if you prefer sir) from this guy but all his shipping costs are listed in weight and I every time I try to check out freight for an order like that it comes up like 70 euros or some such nonesense…. Were I to order a reg. size bottle or even a half liter I wouldn't mind the cost but for 5 mini's that's a bit steep.
Stroller
Best deal is just to bite the bullet and order 4-5 full size bottles.
hartsmar
QUOTE(Jack Batemaster @ Nov 22 2005, 03:07 PM) *

QUOTE(hartsmar @ Nov 22 2005, 11:58 AM) *

A very reliable vendor!

How many free bottles and "samples" have you recieved to say that? A few I'd guess… but I do think Markus is an okay guy.

I have NEVER recieved one single free bottle from either Markus or LdF.
Oxygenee
Don't worry Hartsmar, it's that time of the month and Miss Personality has obviously got the painters in.

There is of course a group of people who do continually send out, and receive free samples. These tend to be extravagently reviewed, and lavished with praise. Mutually admiring reviews abound: "You're a genius" - "No you're a genius!" "Darling I just love your louche." Mmmwa! Mmmwa!
Negative comments of course are usually surpressed, in the interests of not hurting anyone's feelings.

But enough about the HG community…
justabob
"Darling I just love your louche." Mmmwa! Mmmwa!

That is funny shit
pierreverte
>But enough about the HG community…

oh snap!
Icarus
Is that part of the HG network.

I love that show where they make a run down house look nicerer. Do you think Ty drinks absinthe?
Donnie Darko
QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Nov 24 2005, 06:02 AM) *

Don't worry Hartsmar, it's that time of the month and Miss Personality has obviously got the painters in.

There is of course a group of people who do continually send out, and receive free samples. These tend to be extravagently reviewed, and lavished with praise. Mutually admiring reviews abound: "You're a genius" - "No you're a genius!" "Darling I just love your louche." Mmmwa! Mmmwa!
Negative comments of course are usually surpressed, in the interests of not hurting anyone's feelings.

But enough about the HG community…

I've received some of those free samples, and my remarks to the makers are critical of the weak points and praise the strong points just like any other absinthe. The makers of those HGs pay me well anyway, and I recently bought an unmarked black helicopter with the proceeds...
hartsmar
I need a new microwave... What do I need to write?
Donnie Darko
Just write "Jade sux ballz, HG rox mah nutz"

Then you'll be allowed into the inner inner inner sanctum where you reach OTVIII, be cleared of all Body Thetans AND you'll get to meet Tom Cruise!
celticgent
LIAR! BLASPHEMER!
Donnie Darko
Don't take my word for it, take ACTRESS Kelly Preston's! L.Ron Hubbard puts the H in HG. Just listen to Kelly's description of Scientology Clarifcation and tell me it doesn't sound exactly like what happens when you trip your fucking balz off on HG.

Absomphe
QUOTE(Icarus @ Nov 27 2005, 10:56 AM) *

Is that part of the HG network.

One would think they would have at least one show featuring censored2.gif, or at least censored2.gif... those call letters are a gross misrepresentaion of the actual "product", damnit. ranting.gif
celticgent
QUOTE(Donnie Darko @ Nov 28 2005, 06:20 PM) *

Don't take my word for it, take ACTRESS Kelly Preston's! L.Ron Hubbard puts the H in HG. Just listen to Kelly's description of Scientology Clarifcation and tell me it doesn't sound exactly like what happens when you trip your fucking balz off on HG.

oops, looks like you're right.

luckily i'm not part of the inquisition so you're still alive for me to tell you that you were right all along.
Marc
Ordered monday midday (wanted to try the new Blanche Traditionnelle "Brut d'alambic"), received the parcel today, with a gift : a 4cl bottle of Kallnacher.
So Markus is definitely a great online reseller abs-cheers.gif
sea_of_lament
This is one of the best places to buy absinthe on the net. And these new monkeys Markus has, they've got freakin' rockets strapped to their asses!!! I got an emal on Monday that my package was shipped and by noon on Wednesday there was an attempted delivery, too bad I wasn't home to receive it. That really impressed me.
zachM
Ive been useing Alandia for awhile given their selection but I am gonna switch over to Markus. I will tell you how it works out.
Zman
What's this "HG" stuff that ya'll are talking about?
Greenmeanie
"HG" is for people too lazy to spell out HGTV!
hartsmar
Ah yes! High Gravity TV. It's fucking annoying the way it sticks to the floor.
Absomphe
Try purchasing a flat pannel HGTV.

I hear they stick to the wall.
hartsmar
I guess, especially those "pannel" ones.
wink.gif
Deluge
The Midwest louchefest order has arrived safe and sound! Thank you Markus! You have gone beyond my expectations!

Thank you!!!

Oh, Did I mention it only took 3-days?
traineraz
We interrupt your regularly scheduled discussion for this important announcement:

MWLF has been relocated to Phoenix, Arizona.

That is all.
Deluge
But will have Morgan Freeman at your little get together?
Absomphe
QUOTE(Deluge @ Mar 3 2006, 07:12 AM) *

But will have Morgan Freeman at your little get together?

Funny, Deluge, I remember English being your first language.

Seriously, I hope the second incarnation of MWLF is a smashing success, and that there's a bit of semi cross-country drunk dialing going on between Minneapolis, and the Center of the Absinthe Universe harhar.gif abs-cheers.gif
Deluge
Morgan Freeman did it!
Absomphe
Sure, buddy.

That's what they all say.
Fredie
Markus Lion is without a doubt the best Vendor I've ever ordered from
and I've ordered from most.....
Alles Wird Gut!!!
2 thumbs up!!! abs-cheers.gif
The Greenman
I've never ordered from them, but i'm planning on it. I noticed that when you go to your shopping cart there is a field where you can put a voucher code. Would anyone have more details on this and if there are any codes available to first time customers?
Lord Stanley
E-mail Markus at the site and ask him.
I don't think that there are any secret codes floating around that automatically save you money.
Stroller
I know if you get a bill from customs & send Markus a copy he will give you a code for credit on your next order. Very nice of him to do.
Wild Bill Turkey
Came home last night to find the new version of Duplais waiting for me, from Markus. Jess and I will take it to a friend's house tonight and try it out w00t2.gif
Ozymandias
I buy my absinthe from Markus and he's probably one of the most reliable internet stores. Good and prompt service. I got my stuff in Greece in three days
Marc
Hi Ozy, please introduce yourself in "The Entrance Hall" and add an avatar (please no sock).
Deluge

My god.

My Absinthe-Distribution order was shipped on Monday and I got it first thing this morning! Wow! That is a new record for fast shipping; I am very imprested. I am excited to try the new Balance tonight! Well, I'll See everyone on Saturday!

Deluge abs-cheers.gif

For those of you that do not know this already, Markus is indeed the man!
Steyr850
I'm sure you will likey.
Absomphe
Ya never know with 'Mr. Pre-ban'. wink.gif
Steyr850
Sooner or later, everbody slums.
jmark
My order was shipped Monday, and Tuesday I noticed on the tracking that it said, "Order Held in Customs: Wrong/Incorrect Forms." I thought, "Uh oh! Here it goes!" But yesterday afternoon my Duplais 3-pack was on my porch with my little taster of Serpis, all in perfect health. Markus is astounding! w00t2.gif
Absomphe
Yes, if only he'd get his paperwork in order.
Bruno Rygseck
A satisfied customer here, again. Got Prototype 31 and PF 1901 among other brands. Received in the promised time, bottles well packaged and in one piece. Enough paper found in box (packaging and documentation).

Thanks!

Jaded Prole
I'm awaiting a delivery from LdF.
Alyssa Dyane
I should have a delivery from Mr. Lion this week. My buddy up here and I combined shipping this time. I can't wait..............

I always have very fast service from Markus.

I think I love him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.