Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Login problems?
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > Administrative News & Site Updates
Oxygenee
A user has complained of periodically not being able to access the Fee Verte site at all - both the forum and the home page itself apparently return "Page not found" errors. After several hours, the problem seems to go away.

Head and I have not been able to duplicate the error, or get to the bottom of the problem. Has anyone else experienced similar difficulties in the last week?
Kirk
I haven't.
Absomphe
Nor I.
hartsmar
Nope.

Probably some crap on their end of the line.
SoulShade
Negatory.
Donnie Darko
I just experienced that difficulty twice. So I went to a few other sites, came back and FV was fine (homepage loaded fine before I tried FV). Probably just random internet crap that has nothing to do with FV.
Outerlimits
harhar.gif Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Steve
Um, where exactly is the "ignore user" button?
Oxygenee
It's kind of enigmatic and vaguely compelling at some level though, isn't it?

Sort of like in some arty Italian movie, where the idiot-savant periodically wanders onscreen, always blowing a single perfect snot-bubble.
Fredie
This FV has had no problems with that FV... wacko.gif
Absomphe
QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Dec 3 2005, 08:19 AM) *

It's kind of enigmatic and vaguely compelling at some level though, isn't it?

Sort of like in some arty Italian movie, where the idiot-savant periodically wanders onscreen, always blowing a single perfect snot-bubble.

...which is all too quickly popped like an annoying blackhead by some hostile dwarf, who's being pursued by an even more enraged clown, who is in turn being dogged by an even more bitter cripple...damned Italian directors.
Wild Bill Turkey
I guess this is where we should mention quirks in the new forum, still? I don't know if it's a glitch, or a decision, but I miss being able to edit my posts without putting the EDITED stamp on them. You catch a spelling mistake, you correct it, and now it looks like you changed your mind about what you had to say.
Artemis
I often get "not found" errors for pages even when I'm already on the page. I assume it's some Firefox glitch, but I can't be bothered to try slower browsers to find out.
Head_prosthesis
The "edited by" tag is a feature that boards commonly turn off.

and now it looks like you changed your mind about what you had to say.

I disagree.

This

Looks like you changed your mind about what you had to say.
grey boy
...™
The Standard Deviant
Wild Bill Turkey
Deviant, I can't believe you would say those kinds of things! Head has always done a fine job here, and been really nice, at least from what I've seen. And where did you find that picture? Does he still wear spandex, or is that an old pic?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.