Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reviews
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > Administrative News & Site Updates
Artemis
I have retired from my position as Buyer's Guide moderator.

Oxy has a well-qualified person in mind to replace me.

In the interim reviews should be posted as normal and/or sent to Oxy or the new sheriff, at Oxy's discretion. I imagine Oxy will make his name public at his discretion.

See you all next winter, maybe.
Absomphe
I, for one, will miss your inimitable style, Arty, despite the few little squabbles/misunderstandings we've had in the past. Without your mighty contributions, who knows if this forum would have evolved into what it is.

I have a feeling your heir-apparent is a pretty obvious, and well deserved choice.

Enjoy your retirement immensely! abs-cheers.gif
rockstar68
whoa, i just come back here & artemis is on the way out? say it ain't so! seriously, though - best of luck.
Donnie Darko
Why are you leaving?
jacal01
Well, rock on, Dude. And spit occasionally off the porch. (works as a retirement sentiment, too)

I’ll miss your inimitable inimical repartee and your relentless perseverance to hammer home your point. Your caustic sardonic wit to scour away the fuddleminded and sanitize the forum walls will long reverberate from its absence. Wounds that may heal and fade with time, but flaunted like dueling scars in memorable roast while they yet linger. Positions hotly defended and launchpad for aggressive sallies to become mere overgrown trenches pockmarking the board landscape with now ancient disparagements whispering on the wind. Ah yes, you will indeed be “sorely” missed.

Just hurry on back now, hear?
Kirk
Someone has stolen Jacal's password.
jacal01
Hey! What thuh fugue? Head??!
Head_prosthesis
Artemis,
Ala Tom Bodett, We'll keep a light on for you.

Grim
You may be retired from the forum, but that doesn't mean you can't keep in touch…
abs-cheers.gif
Steve
À bientôt! bye1.gif Drop in when you can.
Absomphe
QUOTE(Kirk @ Jan 31 2006, 10:53 AM) *

Someone has stolen Jacal's password.

Nope, same ol' florid windbag.

And this coming from ME...

wacko.gif
jacal01
Yer too kind.

Copiousness shouldn't be confused with effulgence, however. harhar.gif

Absomphe
Nor meritritiousness with meritoriousness, or mediocrity with mellifluousness, Monsieur Multi-syllabic. bobw.gif
grey boy
Get a room.
Absomphe
You buyin', sport?
justabob
Arty, I will belives it when I seez it. You love this place, so when you get some time please come back and grace us with your unique commentary.
jacal01
QUOTE(Assstomp @ Jan 31 2006, 08:02 PM) *

Nor meritritiousness with meritoriousness, or mediocrity with mellifluousness, Monsieur Multi-syllabic.

You need to spell check that puppy. Did you mean meretriciousness?

If you want to run with the big dogs, you better bring your A game. pirate2.gif

Lobby’ll do just fine.
Absomphe
Like I believe you didn't Czech the spelling of meritriciousness your own bad self, poseur.

You speak of running with the big dogs, but all see is the rabid froth of a latter day wannabe William F. Buckley Jr. harhar.gif
jacal01
That would be all you would see. Sublimity recognition is both a gift and a learned appreciation. A 12 step sensitivity program may be available to be of some hope for you, however forlorn.

My Noah in residence scores “no points” for either meritriciousness or meritritioniouslessness... Sorry, but no tickee no washee, mssr. brassière.boobs.gif

Absomphe
QUOTE(jacal01 @ Feb 1 2006, 06:59 PM) *

Sublimity recognition is both a gift and a learned appreciation.

There's a difference between sublimity, and sublimation, Herr Doctor.

Absomphe
Please to excuse my impolite spelling, I meant, Herr Doktor.
jacal01
Weak.

See you around the watering hole, Assstumpf. abs-cheers.gif
Jack Batemaster
QUOTE(Artemis @ Jan 30 2006, 02:03 PM) *

I have retired from my position as Buyer's Guide moderator.

Oxy has a well-qualified person in mind to replace me.

In the interim reviews should be posted as normal and/or sent to Oxy or the new sheriff, at Oxy's discretion. I imagine Oxy will make his name public at his discretion.

See you all next winter, maybe.

One of my evil plans FINALLY worked! BWHAHAHAHAHA....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.