Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: elephant crap = pig
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Arts & Philosphical Sundries
zachM
I was just reading Persian Letters and it says that pigs came from elephant dung. IS that the real reason pork is supposed to be unclean?
Stroller
Stroller does not find that funny.

He is serious about staying clean.
IPB Image
zachM
Does he use scented soap.
Stroller
He eats scented soap.

He's especially fond of lavender.
zachM
I will give you 5 dollars a pound for him. I am just kidding. I wouldnt eat your pig. Might taste like lavender
hartsmar
If pigs come from elephant dung at least you now know it and either way you don't eat the pis whole now do you?
Vegetables on the other hand... Imagine the amount of animals "letting go" on that shit!
zachM
I see you have never travelled to Arkansas. The next time we cook a pig I will take pictures. I eat everything but a few organs. I feed those to the dogs present. Come to think of it there is a big chitlin supper this month. I dont know exactly what to call a chitlin other than pig guts but I know they have another name. Whatever the name a good 25 gallon pot of boiled chitlins is heaven. biggrin.gif
hartsmar
Are you Irish?
zachM
German/Irish Mostly
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.