Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oxy gone till Feb 20th
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > General > Administrative News & Site Updates
Oxygenee
I'm on holiday in a remote area without phones or internet, and will be essentially uncontactable by PM or email until Monday, 20th February.
Donnie Darko
Good luck with bringing King Kong back from Skull Island.
Heure Verte
I guess David won't be far from me wink.gif
Wild Bill Turkey
QUOTE(Oxygenee @ Feb 11 2006, 01:51 PM) *

I'm on holiday in a remote area without phones or internet

He's on vacation at the Headquarters of the California Department of Motor Vehicles?
jimzuma
Cats away the Rats will play- dev.gif
bye1.gif
Hiram
Careful Oxy; when I did that last week we had a jmfranc/greentongue fracas and a dumbass newbie who wouldn't stop talking about home-distilling and psilocybe growing. God only knows what you'll come back to.
Head_prosthesis
You can call me the farmer's wife.

Click to view attachment
Jack Batemaster
A perfect time for me to make my cum back...
Absomphe
sleepy.gif shock.gif evill.gif
Jack Batemaster
Or maybe not. Grate.
Absomphe
harhar.gif
traineraz
Stay away from my back.
Lord Stanley
I wonder if Oxy will be returning home with another stash of pre-ban. Hopefully not. I might not be able to resist buying a bottle this time.
Absomphe
I hear that.
Head_prosthesis
Not unless they have an unopened crate
at the Pentagon.

Oh... I've said too much.
Fredie
QUOTE(Lord Stanley @ Feb 16 2006, 06:37 PM) *

I wonder if Oxy will be returning home with another stash of pre-ban. Hopefully not. I might not be able to resist buying a bottle this time.

Yeah probably.... but the bottles will be all opened already and taste like Maple syrup!!! yes.gif
Oxygenee
I'm back from an Undisclosed Location.

Carry on as you were.
Fredie
sorry, did you say....carrion ass we were?!?
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.