Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 antique absinthe spoons for sale !
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
Marc
Sorry to advert my sale here but I prefer to sell this spoons to the absinthe community here rather than on eBay.
You can see the sale here : Absinthe Collectors Forum
Cheers !
tristan
Totally out of my price range, but they are very beautiful chickawow.gif
ncusa
I'd rather buy absinthe than a fancy spoon. I'm already into collecting sports memorabilia, and my wife would shit. The less she fusses the better I like it, and to date she's not fussy. Wait until she seems the LDF order I placed.
hartsmar
I too like it when people fuss little while shitting. I for one would rather buy a spoon than old sporting goods.
harhar.gif
ncusa
QUOTE(hartsmar @ Apr 12 2006, 05:24 AM) *

I too like it when people fuss little while shitting. I for one would rather buy a spoon than old sporting goods.
harhar.gif

Ah!!! Old sporting goods signed by hall of fame players gather value. And my grand kids will shit themselves someday. But a spoon is either utilitarian or it's a collector's item, and I'm not familiar with spoons. Hence I'd rather drink my money for now. Maybe if you lived in Europe spoons would be a solid buy, but in the USA, I don't think so.
Kirk
Ever hear of the global economy?
jacal01
Ever hear of the global ecology? Earth Day is like a month long this year, and nobody's noticing.
Absomphe
I guess they're just not globally warming up to the idea, anymore.
traineraz
We must be on Earth Day Saving Time now.
crosby
[quote name='ncusa' date='Apr 12 2006, 08:40 PM' post='110003']
[quote name='hartsmar' post='109949' date='Apr 12 2006, 05:24 AM']
Maybe if you lived in Europe spoons would be a solid buy, but in the USA, I don't think so.
[/quote]
Um, wrong.
jacal01
I know that George W and cronies have quietly driven a stake through its heart in this country. Evidently, if you don't chat it up to keep it socially relevant, everyone forgets to care. Don't you just love John Q?

But Ha! and Ha!
hartsmar
After this winter I'm up for any global warming I can get. I do my best to contribute. Start the car early in the morning and let it run for an hour or so before leaving for work. Screw high gas prices - I just don't want another winter like this!
The Standard Deviant
There is a possibility that global warming will change the path of the Gulf Stream, causing Northern Europe to become colder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.