Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EVIL
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Mr. Creepy's Art Hole
Patlow
Coming soon:

"A Nightmare on Ambien Street"

Patlow
ok, lunkhead helped me, so these should work. they speak in ages, hit you in stages, then in rages and whatever else i was just about to forget...

Click to view attachment
Patlow
next is sex. ambien, pill or emotional t-rex??? here it's still looking pretty... "yeah i want that"

Click to view attachment
Patlow
it gets more attached as i get further disssociated... further, fatter, darker, pussycat.. i can't reach her anymore, can't swallow her up, but i will... it all began with a pill...

Click to view attachment
Patlow
wow. the real evil of this and i guess that's why i chose it as title is i have no recollection of posting these photos, and i know head had to have helped me do it which is at least one extra forgotten step (thanks lunk-head, love ya bro).

on the fluffy flip side-- ambien is so blurry and fuzzy and beautiful and of course dreamy. it's like going to disneyland on acid but in a special k way and everthing is going to be (and you know) really really groovy, like listening to songs SUPER LOUD under a waterfall that you know by heart and even the trees do.

there is no better feeling than knowing that 15 minutes after taking a tablet that your life will fade away into happy giggly horny thoughts (oh, yes, take with a girl, better than e, b/c you can stay hard and come). hhhmmm... so, not so evil after all-- just mysterious, dangerous, and what outerspace would feel like if you didn't have to fly there for 16 hours next to sober airforce assholes.
sixela
I wasn't aware this was the Erowid forum...I see the stuff also paralyses one hand, making it impossible to type while holding the shift key to capitalise letters.
Donnie Darko
Ground control to major Tom! Mix that shit up with some absinthe.
vampire.gif
Steyr850
....Bioootch!
Absomphe
"Patlow: The Master Alchemist LIVES!"

Cumming soon to a crack house near you.

Don't miss it! LARS!.gif
traineraz
All Ambien ever did to me was make me sleep well.

I guess taking it and staying up WOULD explain pouring one's Brut d'Alembic into one's GE Profile Stainless Steel dishwasher.
Patlow
hhhmmm... i guess when o. wilde said "life is a dream that keeps me from sleeping" i took it literally. i don't rememeber posting that one either (do not renew prescription, do not renew presciption...). but, i will say, sixela, that capital letters i find positively revolting... and donny, i have crushed up ambien and put it in almost anything i might be drinking. kid rock says he puts it on his cereal in the morning, that it "makes the day fun." but the thought of daytime ambien is even scary to me. i only have 45 pills left, so there can only be that many more incoherant posts, oh, lord. head, feel free to ban me from this site.

blink.gif
jacal01
So long as you keep addressing him that way, you're golden™. You may want to capitalize his name, tho, just to be on the safe side.

Just a thought.
Patlow
never!!! (maybe i can underline)...
The Standard Deviant
IPB Image

There is no capital letter though. Who would have thought?
jacal01
so you maybe aspiring to an x rated ee cummings, or perhaps archy?
Absomphe
I always thought archy was cute...

Until he grew up to be Burroughs tormentor in Naked Lunch.
jacal01
Don't fuck with me, Lee. WHERE'S MY TYPEWRITER?
Patlow
QUOTE(Absomphe @ May 15 2006, 05:16 PM) *

I always thought archy was cute...

Until he grew up to be Burroughs tormentor in Naked Lunch.

"The boy that you loved is the man that you fear." -Manson

abs-cheers.gif
sixela
QUOTE(The Standard Deviant @ May 16 2006, 12:27 AM) *

There is no capital letter though. Who would have thought?

That's because I'm unsure as to whether, in Zorglangue, you capitalise the first or last letter...

The Standard Deviant
I have seen it done with both, either, or neither. What do they do in verlan? That could be a guide.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.