Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: And we think some absinthe dealers are crazy...
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > Absinthiana & Collectibles
Absomphe
I'm not going to post a link to this auction (as per forum policy), even though it is not absinthiniana related, but if you want to have a good chuckle, check out the pre-prohibition Schlitz beer bottle up for sale on ebay.

Look under Collectibles/Pre-prohibition.

If this bottle sells, it will demonstrate conclusively that global warming must be having a deeper effect on the human psyche than anyone could have imagined. shock.gif

Marc
Cute with its little stand abs-cheers.gif

But $1000 !!! $3500 using 'buy it now' blink.gif
Absomphe
I think it's worth about $25 on a really good day.
traineraz
There's a policy about not posting links to eBay auctions?

When did that happen?
hartsmar
Yup, but mainly if it's absinthe-related and only if it's an active auction. Posting links to fake items, dumb items or why not, pre-prohibition Schlitz bottles isn't a problem.
Absomphe
And besides, to call this wacko.gif an active auction (even if were an absinthe equivalent), would be strictly a technicality, anyway, since no one in his right mind would enter a $1000 bid on the item.
SoulShade
It seems definite ebay has replaced reality tv as the best place to see the ridiculous.
hartsmar
I could sell you my TV. $4500.

That would not be the big-screen though.
Absomphe
You may have a deal with me Hartsmar.

Just one question...

Is it a pre-prohibition tv?

Cuz I want a new television to go with that bottle of Shitz after I win it.
hartsmar
It's bitter and real illegal too!
Absomphe
If it louches, I gotta have it! chickawow.gif
Fredie
Make sure he includes the scotch tape over the screen tv_horror.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.