Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Absinthe Depot
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > Absinthe & Absinthiana > The Fee Verte Absinthe Buyers Guide > The Fee Verte Absinthe Vendors Guide
badger
Hello, I have finally visited the Absinthe Depot in Berlin, U-Bahn stop Weinbergerstr. I have to say that although they have a moderate selection, the prices are a little too high. I imagine the owner orders from online vendors and resells the bottles. Like 22 Euro for a 25. cl bottle of Montana is ridiculous and 80 Euro for a bottle of La Valote. I did have a a chance to speak with the owner who seemed to be quite knowledgable in absinthe and it's ritual, although my opinion quickly went downhill when a couple came in and he was giving them hype about chop.gif. Anyways I will post some pics as soon as I get back home, but all in all a semi nice place to browse around and try some samples but if you are around the area it would be better to skip the depot and just go straight to Heidelberg to the absinthe shop there.
badger
Here the pictures as promised of the Absinthe Depot in Berlin.
IPB Image
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.