Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just a suggestion for you single guys...
The Fée Verte Absinthe Forum - The Oldest, Largest, Most Authoritative Absinthe Forum. > The Monkey Hole > Entertainment
Oxygenee
Associated Press
Updated: 7:50 p.m. ET Jan. 5, 2007
LOS ANGELES - Marilyn Manson’s marriage is over.
The glitzy goth rocker’s wife of just over a year, model and burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, is seeking a divorce.
Von Teese, whose real name is Heather Sweet, cites irreconcilable differences for the split in papers filed Dec. 29 in Los Angeles Superior Court, which were posted on celebrity news site TMZ.com. The break-up was first reported by the New York Post on Friday.

Dita is officially single again. A couple of glasses of Czechsinthe and she was, in her own words, fucking Marilyn on the floor; slip her a couple of Pernod 1914 Cache samples, and who knows...
Donniej
I'll admit my standards can be low at times, but I can't imagine touching the same woman as Marilyn Manson.

I've been known to go to a few Goth parties and I sometimes enjoy the scene but he is the embodyment of everything I hate about the genre...
Wild Bill Turkey
I'm having a hard time figuring out why a stripper would change her name from Sweet to Tease.
Patlow
All I know is that his new 19 year old actress friend is a definite step up from that piece of trash. She stole his cats!!! Just terrible...
Absomphe
Agreed.

There's nothing lower than a pussy thief.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.